Notary Rotary
Where can I see ONLINE if a DOT was recorded in Riverside CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 8/13/05 2:14pm
Msg #58875

Or any other county in the nation. Just curious.

Thank you.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/13/05 2:39pm
Msg #58886

go to: http://www.zanatec.com/californ.html

I found it by a simple search on the net. Once you get to the various county websites in CA, they may or may not have access to public records. Not all recorders offices do.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 8/13/05 10:04pm
Msg #58963

TitleGalCA - Thanks for sharing that site - it's great! n/m

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/13/05 10:30pm
Msg #58973

Re: TitleGalCA - Thanks for sharing that site - Barbara L

Welcome! Most happy to share what I can. BTW Barbara, you have a very good rep in your area!

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 8/13/05 11:49pm
Msg #58984

TitleGalCA - Thank you! n/m

Reply by PAW_Fl on 8/13/05 2:50pm
Msg #58891

Re: Where can I see ONLINE if a DOT was recorded in Riversid

Just about all the counties in Florida (all 67 of 'em) have their court documents, land documents and other public records on-line. My biggest complaint is that each county can basically provide the service their own way. There isn't a standard way for the State (see note below). Since I serve 6 counties (or parts thereof), trying to view deeds and mortgages can sometimes be an exercise in internet technology and brute force.

The State of Florida has embarked on a statewide implementation for storage and display of public records, however, they charge a subscription fee and a "printing" fee, even if the docs are delivered via email or fax. The following notice is present on their website:

MyFloridaCounty.com Official Records search and document ordering function is a service of Florida's Clerks of Court.

Official Records are defined (s. 28.001, F.S.) as those instruments (documents) required or authorized to be recorded in one general series called "Official Records" at the county level.

Searches may be made by specific county, judicial circuit, region or statewide.

Service Availability Notice
Most counties update their online information each week night. Click here to see the current range of dates each county has made documents available for this service.

During rollout of the Official Records Search program, individual County searches will be brought online in a phased manner. The following counties are currently online: Alachua, Baker, Bay, Bradford, Brevard, Calhoun, Charlotte, Citrus, Clay, Collier, Columbia, DeSoto, Dixie, Duval, Escambia, Flagler, Franklin, Gilchrist, Glades, Gulf, Hamilton, Hardee, Hendry, Hernando, Highlands, Hillsborough, Holmes, Jackson, Jefferson, Lake, Lafayette, Lee, Leon, Levy, Liberty, Madison, Manatee, Marion, Martin, Nassau, Okaloosa, Okeechobee, Orange, Osceola, Palm Beach, Pasco, Pinellas, Putnam, St. Johns, St. Lucie, Santa Rosa, Sarasota, Sumter, Suwannee, Taylor, Union, Volusia, Wakulla, Walton and Washington.

Other counties will be brought online over the next several weeks. Portal users will need to contact those counties not listed above directly for searches or other information at this time.

And from their "subscriber" information page:

Here's how it works:
o A subscription offers citizens and businesses unlimited access to MyFloridaCounty.com services.

o Subscribers enjoy discounted service fees compared to the same service offered to non-subscribers. The fees are published within the "Help" section of each service.
**The convenience fee for Official Records is only $2.00 per document. A savings of at least a $1.50!

o Subscribers conveniently log into the services using passwords.

o A subscription offers logins for up to 5 "users". The annual subscription fee is $120. You may request logins for additional users for $10 per user per year.

o The account will be billed for the total of all transactions made by its users during the month. You may choose to pay by money order, cashier's check or company check.

o You may add and delete users at any time from your account. You may also change user passwords at any time.

o Online financial and management reports enable you to easily reconcile your accounts.

It only takes a few minutes to complete the application. After receiving your application & subscription fee, we will provide your passwords to you.

Reply by Julie-MI on 8/13/05 9:18pm
Msg #58952

Okay, Paul what is the purchase price if the transfer tax is

My husband's family had a feud after the death of his grandfather who spend the winters in Sarasota.

My husband was not able to view the trust, the attorney only sent the amendments. Well, we just got to see the entire trust as it was recorded when his cousin sold the property.

The purchase price was not disclosed and she won't tell us. If the transfer tax was $616, what was the sales price. In MI is based on a certain about per thousand so I would imagine FL, is similar.

Thanks!

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/13/05 10:34pm
Msg #58975

Re: Okay, Paul what is the purchase price if the transfer tax is

Julie
Go online to the property appraisers office for the county and search on the address. It should give you the amount it sold for. It is public record.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 8/13/05 11:44pm
Msg #58983

Re: Okay, Paul what is the purchase price if the transfer ta

I don't know what the tax rate is for Sarasota County. However, if you want to do some research, you can go online at http://www.sarasotaproperty.net/ and look for the property records.

Reply by Martha Gall CA on 8/13/05 3:23pm
Msg #58900

http://riverside.asrclkrec.com/

Go to on-line services. You can find the name and date there at no charge. Further info eg. copy will cost you.

Reply by Martha Gall CA on 8/13/05 3:23pm
Msg #58901

http://riverside.asrclkrec.com/

Go to on-line services. You can find the name and date there at no charge. Further info eg. copy will cost you.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.