Notary Rotary
can I get some respect please?????
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 8/26/05 2:50pm
Msg #62037

Take an e-doc assignment...give a drop dead time...don't hear a thing all day...got an appt in half hour. Called the 5 PM borrower to reschedule for after 7PM tonight, after I cancel my own plans, as I don't have docs yet. She says 'thinks' they are rescheduling for tomorrow. THANKS for telling the signing agent guys.
I am not going to feel bad nor sit around all day and screw up others anymore! I am outta here.

Reply by Marlene Blom on 8/26/05 3:00pm
Msg #62042

Hi Charm, I hear ya, but when dealing with people that will sometimes happen, they get busy and don't think about us or anyone else I think. As long as it does not happen to often, I would just chalk it up as part of the job, dealling with people that is. It has happen to me also....Chill and have a glass of wine..lol...

Reply by Anonymous on 8/26/05 3:00pm
Msg #62043

I also babysat edocs all day to find out the loan was cancelled. If I didn't call I don't think I would have been told. Am now waiting for docs for a 6:00 pm which the title co. says they don't have yet, and I'm sure they will need time to do HUD etc. But I'm sure most of them will go home at 5:00 pm. EOM blues.

Reply by Barry Silver on 8/26/05 8:35pm
Msg #62098

When I am asked to take E-Doc Signings, I tell who ever is contracting me, the latest time I must have documents sent to me. If I do not have them by my deadline, the signing is cancelled by me.

Either way, I know I have them when I need them, or I know I have an open spot on my day.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.