Notary Rotary
etitle
Notary Discussion History

etitle
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Shan_CT on 8/17/05 8:51am
Msg #59589

etitle

I was looking for info about this company. I did a search but only found 1 thread. There was nothing really there to let me know if it is a good company, pay , etc. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks again

Reply by Susan/OH on 8/17/05 8:57am
Msg #59591

I think they are also known as Stewert Title, at least that is what their confirmation says. There have been some posts about this company saying it was slow to no pay, that has not been my experience. I have probably done 5 closings for them and never had a payment problem.

Reply by shan_CT on 8/17/05 9:04am
Msg #59593

Thanks for the info I will do the search under Stewart title. Glad to hear though that you had a good experience with the company. I hope I do as well Smiley

Reply by Roger/OH on 8/17/05 10:00am
Msg #59605

I've worked for them for years, one of my favorites. They were in Houston, and are now hooked up with NREIS out of Pittsburgh.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.