Notary Rotary
interspousal transfer grant deed
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by lisa-ca on 8/13/05 1:31pm
Msg #58869

Since the docs are only in wife's name, husband doesn't need to initial and sign , right?

Reply by TitleGalCA on 8/13/05 2:41pm
Msg #58889

The husband will have to sign and have notarized the interspousal grant deed. As to the other documents, follow the instructions from escrow.

Reply by calipat/ca on 8/13/05 4:14pm
Msg #58909

I just went through this last night. Couple separated.... getting divorced, of course still married. Wife is to sign interspousal transfer deed. Husband already signed last night. Don't know when wife is signing. In the loan packet the wife is signing the TIL, DOT (even though her name is not on it) except for the signature page. and she is also signing the "no escrow established at this time" doc.
I asked the LO why she had to sign these he knew nothing said to just go ahead and have her sign. Husband said he is going to call the escrow officer and find out why she has to sign the rest.
Guess I will just wait and see if she evens signs.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.