Notary Rotary
morning all
Notary Discussion History

morning all
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Cross - Tammy on 8/29/05 7:22am
Msg #62379

morning all

hello i need help please i have purchased a hp laserjet 3015 all in one and hate it . so can someone tell me what is the best all in one with a dual tray out there. i would appreciate it . tammy

Reply by Paul2_FL on 8/29/05 10:03am
Msg #62383

Could you explain why you hate it? You might go out and buy another printer only to find out you hate that one to.

Reply by Cross - Tammy on 8/29/05 10:42am
Msg #62392

i canno tget it to print dual paper and also every time im in teh middle of printing a loan package it stops printing then i turn it off and then restart it and it might or might not print the whole file it is crazy sometimes. hehe

Reply by Barry Silver on 8/29/05 11:55pm
Msg #62557

I do not believe the All-in-Ones are all that impressive, and I say that from experience. I am at the point of haveing a fax be a fax, and a printer/copier be a printer/copier. I do have some suggestions, but the products might be expensive, but they are good, and they do the job with better quality and accuracy than I have ever seen.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.