Notary Rotary
notary-services.com
Notary Discussion History

notary-services.com
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by SheilaSJCA on 8/24/05 3:48pm
Msg #61436

notary-services.com

If you are a (paying) member of Notary-Services.com, have you felt you got your moneys worth? Do you actually have work you can say comes regularly thru this registry? Any info appreciated. I dont want to sign up and pay for a listing that never brings in business (been there, done that!)TIA

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/24/05 3:51pm
Msg #61437

Re: notary-services.com and then...

I have done a search, seems they are too new, to know if they will take off..or sink

Reply by Les-CO on 8/24/05 4:11pm
Msg #61441

Give'm a try. Seems to me they're free the 1st year

Reply by A notary 2 on 8/24/05 5:02pm
Msg #61456

notary-services is not new...they have been around for over 5 years...I paid the fee the first year...then I canceled...not worth the trouble...working for a SS I have found that the listings that have are mostly notaries only...not SA's so they aren't a good resource for us...the owner/creator of that site also owns a small signing service...so when you tell them you are considering canceling your membership they throw you a signing or two...for the money the NNA is a better investment, also try 123 notary but I think this site (notary rotary) is even better than the NNA (and cheaper too)

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/24/05 7:23pm
Msg #61492

Thanks for the input. I agree, 123 and nna are both worthwhile, I get a lot of business from my listings with them. Just wanting to get even more exposure.

Reply by Ilona_OH on 8/24/05 7:32pm
Msg #61497

NotRot paid for itself in the first week and has kept going on.As someone else once said,"NotRot ROCKS!!!!"

Reply by Markita-MI on 8/24/05 7:40pm
Msg #61498

I have been considering joining : notary-services.com, 123notaries, and signing registry. Thanks for the input about notary-services.com. Looks like it might be down to 123 and signing registry.

Markita-MI

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 8/24/05 11:24pm
Msg #61544

Do many of you get calls from people finding your listing on signing registery? I haven't signed up with them

Reply by PAW_Fl on 8/25/05 8:17am
Msg #61608

The purpose of the Signing Registry is not an "employment" database. However, I do know of some companies that use SR members first. Also, SR members refer assignments to other SR members when a signing is not in their area or they just can't handle it.

The "jobs" that I have gotten over the years from being a member of the Signing Registry, has more than paid for the membership fee.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.