Notary Rotary
notaryclasses.com and their radio spots
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by CA on 8/15/05 11:31am
Msg #59130

Over the weekend, I must have heard at least 5 or 6 radio spots for notaryclasses.com...over the top if you ask me.

One of them has two women talking. The first tells the second that she's really excited because her daughter is going to marry a notary public. The second gets all excited, then pauses and says, "What's a notary public?"

Then it goes into how a notary can make 100K a year or more and that it's "really easy" to become one.

Seems not only annoying but misleading, not to mention making a notary out to be some kind of get rich quick scheme, which we all know it is not. Besides, the California exam isn't exactly easy...not impossible, but not easy.

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/15/05 1:48pm
Msg #59163

this topic has been discussed ad nauseum...n/n

Reply by newbie on 8/15/05 5:45pm
Msg #59212

how was the exam? I'm horrible with tests! I'm going to go to a seminar next month and I can take the test that same day. I'm so worried im going to fail. hehehe high school memmories rushing back!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.