printer
Notary Discussion History

printer
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by marushka on 8/27/05 8:05pm
Msg #62261

printer

Hi!! everybody...
I need to know wich printer is better. I loosed 4 closing because I dont have a laser printer, but I dont know wich to buy. Someone help me.
Thanks,
Good Night!
God Bless!

Reply by JRNotary on 8/27/05 8:34pm
Msg #62267

I have an HP laserjet 1200, but it depends on how much you want to spend. I like printers that have a high PPM count because sometimes you have to print your docs out at the last minute and if your printer is and if your printer is slow then it will drive you crazy.

Reply by carlosnyc on 8/27/05 10:04pm
Msg #62274

If you do a search on this board you will have many brands to choose from. I personally have a HP Laserjet 1320tn and its perfect for my needs.

Reply by NorCalDar on 8/28/05 1:03am
Msg #62285

I use a Brother 5140 w/ a dual tray. The more experience you get, the more you will realize that a pinter with dual capabulity is the ONLY wat to go. Spend the extra green now and you willl reap the rewards + more than you imagine. Enough said!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.