Notary Rotary
resume for marketing
Notary Discussion History

resume for marketing
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by dc_oh on 8/15/05 10:27am
Msg #59113

resume for marketing

Forgive me if this sounds ignorant..... I am trying to develop my resume to use for marketing new tc's. Should I list the information the same as I would for a regular J-O-B(last 10 yrs work history)? Or, would you suggest only listing relevant work history and references? TIA!

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/15/05 10:29am
Msg #59114

unless it's specific to the industry ie. real estate, mortgage broker, loan processor, etc....I woud just use related experience. If you want to see what I use, I'd be happy to e-mail you a copy if you write me.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 8/15/05 11:04am
Msg #59124

You will want to make it just one page, with short narratives of your experience, education, and document skills. A full blown professional resume is not needed or wanted. Remember to include your contact info. You would be amazed at how many people forget this on a short resume.

Reply by dc_oh on 8/15/05 7:10pm
Msg #59222

Thanks for your advise!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.