Notary Rotary
signing fees vary
Notary Discussion History

signing fees vary
Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 8/25/05 5:33pm
Msg #61782

signing fees vary

I do notice that people who go to great lengths to note gas, child care, etc., can at times miss the bigger picture. And that is doing more signings, or MORE WORK, and thus, more earnings. No one begrudges anyone for the $55, $60 signing, but to me, $75 is high. To ME: it's like buying premium gas for scooter, but that's just me. To stand up for the company who does that, they are just awesome, they pay on time and when they get more business they call me first. It's really quite equitable.

Reply by Calnotary on 8/25/05 5:50pm
Msg #61786

Once you start working for TL or good SS you will not want to go back to 50.00 SS

Reply by Ilona_OH on 8/25/05 7:25pm
Msg #61822

I keep trying to contact some of the TCs people mention here but can't find even websites under their names Any suggestions?

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 8/25/05 8:44pm
Msg #61847

I prefer to do less signings for more money! Why do 3 signings for $150, when I can do 2 for $150? By doing less signings and getting more money I can spend more time with familySmiley

Reply by Ted_MI on 8/25/05 9:20pm
Msg #61863

Sylvia,

While I agree with you in principle, let me just say that on occasion I have done signings for $100 (usually voluminous refinance packages) that have taken me three times as long as one I will do for $50 (a small HELOC package). And that doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.