Notary Rotary
something about everything
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by concerned on 8/24/05 11:25pm
Msg #61545

there is alot of notaries spending to much time talking on this chat site and not enough time signing...........you know who you are, get a life !

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/24/05 11:30pm
Msg #61547

It's 9:30 pm, I spent enough time signing today. I would say that the one who needs to get a life is the one who is concerned about what complete strangers are dong in their spare time. Except I wouldn't say "get a life" while saying it, I like to think I'm a little more creative than that.

Kiss My Grits!

Reply by ANONYMOUS on 8/24/05 11:36pm
Msg #61548

WELL ACTUALLY, TO DEFEND THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR... I SEE YOUR NAME CALINOTARY AN AWFUL LOT IN THIS CHAT ROOM.... YOU MAY WANT TO START USING A DIFFERENT NAME!

Reply by CaliNotary on 8/24/05 11:53pm
Msg #61558

How exactly does that defend the original author? You're saying it's ok for me to spend as much time in here as I want, just as long as I use different names so it doesn't look like I'm spending time in here? And you're calling this message board a chatroom? And typing in all caps? And using mulitple periods instead of one? And posting anonymously?

When did NASA start letting their rocket scientists post in here?

Reply by observer on 8/25/05 12:10am
Msg #61564

concerned & ANONYMOUS- same poster n/m

Reply by calipat/ca on 8/25/05 12:27am
Msg #61566

I can't believe some people!!! Telling people not to post on this site and then calling it a chatroom has no business posting themselves. Why does it matter how many times someone posts messages? Why does it matter if they are working or not? Why does it even matter to you? CONCERNED and ANONYMOUS we are not that dumb you are the same person posting.
Calinotary posts here alot and Calinotary does have alot of valuable things to post and besides it is not anyone's business to count how many times someone posts.
If you feel certain people are posting too much then stop checking in on what you call a CHATROOM!
Have a nice week!

Reply by Becca/Fl on 8/25/05 12:30am
Msg #61568

You may want to...

try typing correctly.

TURN OFF THE CAP LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by Anon on 8/25/05 1:20am
Msg #61585

Okay, but some of remember watching "Alice" in the seventies and remeber Flo telling Mel, "Mel, kiss my grits," with a very southern twang.

Reply by Becca/FL on 8/25/05 2:14am
Msg #61593

Yeah, I remember, what's your point?...............n/m

Reply by Becca/FL on 8/25/05 12:25am
Msg #61565

"there is alot of notaries"

Please, get an education on Basic English & grammar before you begin telling others how to run there business.

Obviously, you have much to learn.

Now I'm concerned!!!

Reply by BrendaTX on 8/25/05 6:22am
Msg #61599

I can only imagine how exciting it must be for a person like this one--that is, one who fears using their own name to post-- to feel powerful enough to make an anonymous observation and post it under two different anonymous names ...with such tired phrasing and poor grammar, no less.

Reminds me of the anonymous obscene phone caller who used to call me and ask me (using poor grammar) if I liked certain "acts." His inability to pick the correct verb tense always got us off on the wrong foot. He'd ask me if I would like ___. I'd say, "Please rephrase that using the correct grammar. Then I will answer your question." He'd say "B_tch" and hang up.

I guess he did not know the correct way to ask the question. Smiley

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 8/25/05 10:53am
Msg #61650

I bet he never imagined someone would give that reply. lolol

Reply by Jenny_CA on 8/25/05 11:59am
Msg #61676

Re: something about everything....Brenda

Not only do I learn from your expertise , you also make me laugh.

Reply by Anonymous on 8/25/05 10:54am
Msg #61651

Becca/FL said "Please, get an education on Basic English & grammar before you begin telling others how to run there business."

Don't you mean how to run THEIR business? Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black. That's funny.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.