teleconference tonight from e-mail
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to August, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 8/25/05 2:09pm
Msg #61734

Special Meeting Announcement
You are encouraged to attend the Notary Power Talks teleconference tonight. The teleconference is going to be jam packed with information YOU need to work in the notary signing industry and SURVIVE. This will be a teleconference that you will not want to miss.

Hosted by Victoria Rivera of Just Point and Sign (also known as the "walking textbook" of notary information) will be hosting the teleconference and will cover the following important topics:

1. Power of Attorney
2. Name Variances
3. ALSO KNOWN AS (AKA)
4. FORMERLY KNOWN AS (FKA)
5. NOW KNOWN AS (NKA)
6. BLANKS ON NOTARIZED DOCUMENTS

The teleconference is free! All it will cost is your time.

TO ATTEND THE TELECONFERENCE:

Call 308-377-8200 - PIN: 519158
Thursday, August 25, 2005
8:00pm Eastern, 7:00pm Central, 6:00pm Mountain, 5:00pm Pacific

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 8/25/05 2:23pm
Msg #61739

Highly recommend it

Victoria Rivera is , to my mind, one of the leading experts in the NSA field
Newbies , middlebies and oldbies can all learn a lot from her
The main criticism of Victoria Ring, and 50 State was a lot of bum NSA info
This problem should be corrected with Victoria Rivera's input

Reply by Jenny_CA on 8/25/05 2:42pm
Msg #61743

Re: Highly recommend it

There is usually time afterwards to ask other loan signing questions even if they don't pertain to the topics she covered that evening.

Reply by Roger_OH on 8/25/05 2:46pm
Msg #61744

Thanks go to Bob...

Since Bob had his "chat" with Victoria Ring at the NNA Conference, some interesting things have happened:

Victoria Ring dumped her NNA Affiliate membership and now doesn't even list them as a link on her site (she was obviously PO'd at how they treated her in Vegas).

On Bob's advice, she invited true pros such as Victoria Rivera and Gerri to be involved with her. She actually promotes Victoria's products and training on her own 50 State Notary site!

Will be equally interesting to see how all this shakes out; I'm certainly not ready to totally embrace Ms. Ring just yet, but I do give her some credit for finally hooking up with some folks that CAN give out quality information.

Good job of converting her, Roberto. Now about those tailspinning White Sox...

Reply by DellaCa on 8/25/05 3:24pm
Msg #61751

It says it is totally free would'nt there be a long distance charge for us not local to calling area? Just checking.
Thanks

Reply by Charm_AL on 8/25/05 3:49pm
Msg #61757

Della...

it doesn't appear to be a toll free number, I took it as the conference is free to attend.

Reply by Adams Notaries - Alicia and Ken Adams on 8/25/05 7:10pm
Msg #61813

I'm on hold; it's about 7:10 and nothing happening except classical music. Is this meeting still on?

Reply by Brenda_CO on 8/25/05 7:14pm
Msg #61815

I know....this is sort of annoying. I've been on hold as well..just hung up. Has anyone connected with the conernece?

Reply by Jenny_CA on 8/25/05 7:21pm
Msg #61820

I spoke with Elaine she said they are trying to get that fixed. She said she was calling in herself. That's too bad because for the past 4 weeks they didn't have any problems.

Reply by Jenny_CA on 8/25/05 7:32pm
Msg #61823

Re: teleconference BTW

The ph# I dialed: (727) 849-2550 there's also another one listed, both are on the 50 State Notary web site.

Reply by Brenda_CO on 8/25/05 7:35pm
Msg #61824

Re: teleconference BTW

I went to the website justpointandsign.net and looked up the phone number - 850-763-3949. Called it....Victoria returned my call immediately and said they are working on the problem.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.