Notary Rotary
2005 Billing Goal
Notary Discussion History

2005 Billing Goal
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Becca_FL on 12/29/05 12:59pm
Msg #85037

2005 Billing Goal

Well, I can now say I did it. I met my 2005 billing goal with a call from my favorite broker for a signing tomorrow morning.

I had been crazy all week (knowing I was just $138 short of my goal) wishing and hoping that I would get at least one more call for a signing by weeks end. My phones have not been ringing off the hook this week and short of calling around begging for signings, I decided to be satisfied with my valiant effort to reach my goal throughout the year. I even thought about accepting an $80 edoc job from LFC just to get closer, but decided it would not be worth it. Low and behold, today I got THE call that put me over the top by $12.

I love my job! Where else could I do what I love, set my own goals, take 8 weeks of vacation and not have to work for an attorney. I'm so happy, I just can't stand it!

With the New Year upon us, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year and remind you to set your personal goals for next year. Write your goal down, visualize the goal and work hard everyday to achieve it. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 12/29/05 1:04pm
Msg #85039

Way to go, Becca. Congratulations!!!!!! thanks for the New Year wishes, you too.

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/29/05 1:13pm
Msg #85044

Re: 2005 Billing Goal...Congrats, n/m

Reply by Giselle_CA on 12/29/05 1:32pm
Msg #85055

Good for you, Becca! Glad to hear. Have a wonderful New Year's day
and a much Prosperous rest of the Year.

Reply by Ilona_OH on 12/29/05 2:15pm
Msg #85075

WoW1That's super! And may next year be even better for you!

Reply by SSEmobile on 12/29/05 7:42pm
Msg #85145

That's an important post Becca .... it should serve as a new year's reminder that you can't make a goal if you don't HAVE one ......

Congrats!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.