Notary Rotary
ACCUDATASEARCH INC
Notary Discussion History

ACCUDATASEARCH INC
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Michael Swain on 12/13/05 5:44pm
Msg #82279

ACCUDATASEARCH INC

Be advised that this company owes me for signings going back to September. There is NOBODY that answers the phone in accounting. Everything goes to voice mail. I have left over 30 messages from November 28th through today and have yet to receive a call back from accounting (BRENDA or JAN). I found out that "JAN" (who promised me payment in early November) no longer works there as of last Friday. (I guess that explains why she had no motivation to call me back). I also found out that "BRENDA" reports to nobody (unless you call the owner somebody....so that explains why she doesn't return calls). I also learned today that Accudata has lost accounts, laid off people, and is undergoing a "restructuring". TRANSLATION.... there is no money to pay notaries, and who knows how much longer we can keep our heads above water. When I started calling, the issue was where is my money, that issue has expanded to include what kind of company is this that doesn't have a human being in accounting answering the phone and worse yet, nobody returns calls when you leave a message. I was actually told today by someone in the company that it is policy for accounting NOT to return calls. The handwriting is on the wall here people....Another one bites the dust. I am racing off to civil court before the inevitable happens. Borrowers and Lenders will be contacted as witnesses.
Let the games begin.......................

Reply by Anonymous on 12/13/05 6:20pm
Msg #82281

If it were me, I'd call and leave a message that I wanted to order a signing, like I was a TC...at least that would get them to call me back.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.