Notary Rotary
Acknowledgment wording
Notary Discussion History

Acknowledgment wording
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 12/2/05 11:38am
Msg #79867

Acknowledgment wording

I have a limited power of attorney form and on the acknowledgement it has: personally appeared "borrowers name" question is below it it states who executed the forgoing instrument and acknowledged that_________ did examine and read the same and did sign the forgoing instrument, and the same is _________free act and deed. * do I put his name or is this he/his? thank you

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 12/2/05 11:47am
Msg #79868

Ok either 1. you are new and have no idea that you are asking a state specific question; or 2.you're the anonymous twit that comes in at regular intervals to ask unspecific questions in hopes of causing an issue.

So in case 1 please state what state you are in so the question so you can get a proper answer.

If it's case 2 grow up it's old now.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/2/05 11:53am
Msg #79872

Sorry I thought this was a notary forum where you can ask questions and maybe get some help from othere notaries.... If you are willing to help I am in Colorado- I wish i had time to sit and yell at everybody who ask a "dumb notary question" If you dont feel like helping go to the next post and help someone who will ask a question you feel should be posted here at the notary rotary- maybe about weather or christmas shopping....

Reply by Charles_Ca on 12/2/05 11:57am
Msg #79876

It wojld appear tome that you question got a whole lot

more respect than it would have received had some of the others on this site responded. It appears as though MaryBeth nailed it. Now off to Romper Romm with you (good grief I think I just dated myself)

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/2/05 12:13pm
Msg #79887

Re: It wojld appear tome that you question got a whole lot

Whew Charles! Were you typing fast or what???? LOL!

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 12/2/05 12:25pm
Msg #79895

Charles...

I loved Romper Room as a little girl! I had forgotten all about it until your post!LOL

Reply by Charles_Ca on 12/2/05 3:10pm
Msg #79964

Yes Bonnie, I was in a hurry but couldn't let it go. Now if

I can just find a computer that can spell I'd be all set. Smiley My problem is that I think much faster than I can type and I originally learned to type on a manual Smith Corona. Computer keyboards jsut don't satisfy my need for tactile response.

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/2/05 3:13pm
Msg #79966

Re: Yes Bonnie, I was in a hurry but couldn't let it go. Now if

did somebody mention Corona? pass the lemons please

Reply by Charles_Ca on 12/2/05 3:15pm
Msg #79968

Now cut that out, Charm! I still have half a day of work.NM

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/2/05 3:15pm
Msg #79969

ok then...half a drink for you!....n/m

Reply by Charles_Ca on 12/2/05 3:26pm
Msg #79973

You are so bad :)!

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 12/2/05 12:00pm
Msg #79879

This is a forum where you can ask questions. Unfortunately we have a troll that lives to come in and deliberately ask questions that can't be answered without more complete info just to cause issues. Oh and I did help you just in case you were new and needed to know what was needed to get you an answer. I offered the advise of putting your state in your post so you could be helped. However your post back has all the earmarks of the anonymous troll we have here. You ratted your own self out.

Reply by Tina_MA on 12/2/05 2:11pm
Msg #79940

No offense, but this is very basic Notary knowledge. If you cannot complete a simple acknowledgment without help, you need to go back to your state/commonwealth's handbook and re-read it so that you know everything cold.

CLUELESSNESS
There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
~Despair, Inc.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/3/05 3:04am
Msg #80074

Re: Acknowledgment wording--Tina - Trading Snippets

CLUELESSNESS
There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.
~Despair, Inc.

A "chic" little snippet of our generation's best wisdom is always desirable, and collectible. I am collecting this one - Thanks for sharing! Tina!

Back 'atcha - I have posted this one before, but it bears repeating...

^*^*^* Life is too short to dance with ugly men. ^*^*^*^*

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.