Notary Rotary
Anytime Notary
Notary Discussion History

Anytime Notary
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Mdene_AZ on 12/13/05 1:54pm
Msg #82232

Anytime Notary

Has anyone else had problems with them?Did two signings in September each for $100. I hcannot even reach them by phone...always get their voice mail. I have faxed them copies of the confirmation and invoice more than once. No response.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/13/05 2:08pm
Msg #82238

Always keep copies of the hud. this usually has info regarding the lender and title company. write to them one last time and advise them if you do not hear back from them within your time frame, (give the 48 hours) your next email will be copied to the lender and the title company.

If you dont hear back then first call the title company and advise them of the situation and that you are trying to be paid. If you do not get a response then call the lender.

I have onlyhad to do this a few times but they usually get back with you before going this far. They dont want the title companies and lenders to know their business practice are in the gutter.

Reply by Dee_Fla on 12/14/05 8:19am
Msg #82361

I agree on this...I've had to do that several times with several SS because they failed to respond by email or phone and when the "threat" to talk to the title company/lender was put in they responded quickly.

You try to be professional about this...however, they are the ones who are being unprofessional about it...so you have to do what you need to do!!! Sometimes, unfortunately, that may mean you have to be a b**ch about it.

d

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.