Notary Rotary
Correction Agreement Limited POA question
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by SoCal_Money on 12/12/05 9:53pm
Msg #82057

I'm in So cal and property is in AZ. On the Lmtd POA can I attach loose ack cert to reflect CA wording? TIA ...last minute signing

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/12/05 10:05pm
Msg #82059

Why don't you already know the answer to this?

You're a notary, it's your responsibility to know how to complete an acknowlegement in California and you shouldn't need help from a message board to do it.

Reply by B__CA on 12/12/05 10:12pm
Msg #82066

Yes you can attach it. n/m

Reply by newlysmomva on 12/13/05 8:13am
Msg #82115

Guys, have a little patience.

Even if we should know, we all have a brain fart now and again and need some help.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/13/05 9:23am
Msg #82133

Re: Guys, have a little patience.

My mother always told me: If you dont have something nice to say, you better dont open your mouth.
Im not saying this is the case. I run into many posts that it really upsets me, but I just keep my mouth closed.

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/13/05 1:18pm
Msg #82222

Re: Guys, have a little patience.

On some questions I would definitely agree with that.

On how to perform the most basic notary function? No way. A "brain fart" is not an excuse for a notary not to know how to complete an acknowledgement correctly and without help.

And apologetic posts like yours that make it seem like it's ok don't help. It's NOT ok. It's pure incompetence. There is NO excuse for a notary who does not know how to complete an acknowledgement.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.