Notary Rotary
Dakota Creek Signings
Notary Discussion History

Dakota Creek Signings
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 12/12/05 12:46pm
Msg #81950

Dakota Creek Signings

Has anyone ever worked for this company? and if so did you get paid?

Reply by Anonymous on 12/12/05 1:01pm
Msg #81953

another spin off, would be, even if you have not worked for this company...what can I do inorder to try to receive payment....since these jobs have been since Sept. 2005

Reply by Art_MD on 12/12/05 1:31pm
Msg #81959

If you mess with Dakota Creek, you'll drown in a creek of red ink from non payments.

Art

Reply by Anonymous on 12/12/05 1:39pm
Msg #81964

So what do you do? What agency do I need to contact to report them, because I checked the BBB and they weren't even listed.

Reply by Brenda/CA on 12/12/05 1:58pm
Msg #81971

Dakota Creek Signings aka DCS Mobile Notaries are owned and operated by Dwayne Herberich. I accepted assignments from them last summer and it took me 60+ to collect from them. I sent e-mails, letters, invoices, statements to Dwayne, and never got a response at all. The only person I have ever had any contact with is Sandy (the personal assistant with 101 excuses for the payment issues). I asked to be removed from their database, but she still calls with assignments, and acts surprised when I say I won't work for their company. If you do a seach using the orange search button above, you will even find that someone posted Mr Herberich's residential phone number on here. This company also has negative comments on Notary Beware.com. Good luck to you, I hope you receive payment.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/12/05 2:22pm
Msg #81981

Thanks for your input...sounds like I am experiencing the same thing that you went through!

Reply by MelissaCT on 12/13/05 10:42am
Msg #82165

You're not alone. I'm waiting for payment from the same time period. Looks like I'm not getting paid on this one, either. When will I learn to check the boards first...LOL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.