Notary Rotary
Do they not understand the word MOBILE - Venting
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Dorothy_MI on 12/14/05 2:14pm
Msg #82528

Just ran home between signings to grab something I needed and checked my email. Within about a 45 minute period I received 3 (THREE) emails from a signing service- did I received my docs. Now being a mobile notary (which is what they hired), I don't spend all day sitting in front of my computer. Guess they thought that 3 email regarding the same subject would get them a response three times faster!! Any signing companies reading this, I understand that emailing someone is much, much cheaper than calling, but when you send an email and a reasonable time period passes with a response, we are probably out doing a signing (believe it or not, yours may NOT be the only one we have today!! At that point, if it is imperative that you know whether I received the docs or not, CALL me or track the package. Besides any PROFESSIONAL Signing Agent halfway worth his or her own salt would have called you when the normal delivery time has passed and docs were not received. Pardon me, but just had to vent today. (Guess it is going to be one of those days)

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/14/05 2:45pm
Msg #82540

I have a problem with these SSs that feel the need to babysit notaries. I don't respond to that garbage. And if I agree to work for one of those fax happy companies, I just tell them my faxback fee and sure enough they don't require all of those faxbacks! My point is if they feared they weren't hiring a professional, they should have done the job personally.

Reply by NM_CO on 12/14/05 2:50pm
Msg #82541

I agree with Beth. Faxbacks are ridiculous. Charge them for faxbacks. I will often say before I get off the phone from a call, "I don't do faxbacks, is that going to be ok"? And 9 times out of 10 it's not a problem.

Reply by LilyMD on 12/14/05 2:58pm
Msg #82545

Don't you just love it when a company does all that notary babysitting and then you have to call them for the borrower's phone number? Just happened with me...and it's a major TC! I guess I shouldn't complain too much. This particular company doesn't require fax backs.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.