Notary Rotary
Eleventh Hour Signings
Notary Discussion History

Eleventh Hour Signings
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Brenda_NC on 12/1/05 8:33pm
Msg #79712

Eleventh Hour Signings

I searched and only came up with one thing on this company. I was wondering if there was any new information on this company. Are they good to work with? Do they pay on time? Any information would be helpfu.

TIA

Brenda

Reply by Anonymous on 12/1/05 8:37pm
Msg #79714

Probably just another signing company that will eventually go belly up. Why do business with anyone other than title companies is beyond me. You would not run the risk of losing money that way.

Reply by Brenda_NC on 12/1/05 8:47pm
Msg #79716

Anon

Not all SS go belly up. Why would you turn down work from a company that does not seem to have a bad reputation. I guess that's why you can spend so much time on the boards because you have no work

Reply by Mike_NJ on 12/1/05 8:51pm
Msg #79718

Take a chance, My rule of thumb is if the slot is open first come first serve. I do about 5-10 sigings per month from SS's.

Just please don't do them for $50 or less.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/1/05 9:35pm
Msg #79732

I have done signings for eleventh hour signing and they do NOT pay they hold you out 30-60 days and even then you have to call them to get paid. I won't do signings for them anymore I turn them down. When I do a signing in a professional manner and complete the signing correctly as I was hired to do I have done the job when they requested and at whatever time they requested I just expect to get paid in a timely manner ya know what I mean? but I do enjoy working for signing companies not all of them are like that. There are some very good signing companies out there. Good luck getting paid anytime soon if you do a signing for them.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 12/1/05 10:49pm
Msg #79745

Re: Eleventh Hour Signings is one of the best companies

I have worked for Paige on many occasions from Eleventh Hour Signings and this one of the best companies I have worked for. She pays title company fees and pays on time.

We have on this board cowards who hide under cover of annoymous and blast a great company.

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/2/05 12:43am
Msg #79756

While I'm not at all a fan of the anonymous handle, I'm not going to completely dismiss their experience with a company as meaningless just because they chose to use it.

They may be a great company with you, but that doesn't mean they're that way with everybody else. Nor does it mean they're not a great company either, they very well could be. But your opinion isn't any more valid to me just because you use your full name and have a link to your profile.

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 12/2/05 1:34am
Msg #79759

CaliNotary : Give us a link to your name and then I will have some respect for you!!

You truly have a lot of good information to post and I wonder why you won't post with a link to your name?

I have always stepped up to plate and posted my name and taken the praise/criticism for the last 4 years and I wonder why you hide behind a name no one can find?

Reply by patricia on 12/2/05 6:36am
Msg #79769

I have always assumed that you show up on the message boards as a way of advertising
your "notary school". Of course you are free to do that but it is not a badge of honor to provide your name and link. Perhaps you have "no respect" for Cali because he has been
critical of your churning out new notaries with the promise of big money

Reply by LilyMD on 12/2/05 7:28am
Msg #79773

Re: Joan

It's replies like yours that bring my blood pressure up. Talk about totally uncalled for! Just because you post your link to your profile doesn't make it okay for you to trash others. This kind of response puts you on the same playing field with the anon slugs that deserve no respect, either. What's worse than a coward who hides? A blabbermouth no it all.

Reply by LilyMD on 12/2/05 7:30am
Msg #79774

Re: Joan ...that's "know" it all....n/m

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/2/05 8:42am
Msg #79787

It's no secret that you and Cali have no love for each other. Your rationale for linking one's profile to their post has to be one of the most idiotic postings from a professional that I've ever read.

I posted yesterday how I quit linking my profile to my messages some time ago. It used to be that it was more or less a status thing to see the orange box and blue name because there weren't that many premier members on NotRot. However, that has changed drastically over the last 6 months. To link or not link is one's own personal choice -- not for you to say, nor for me or anyone to say.

It would appear, in your case, that it is more a matter of nosiness in finding out Cali's true identity and not because you want to show him respect.

By making the decision to quit linking my profile, I'm now getting a true and accurate acount of the number of SSs and TCs that are looking at my profile instead of the number of members who look at my profile after one of my posts have PO'd someone and they want to send me hate mail or simply see what I look like, i.e., the fact that I have long hair or short hair and to tell me that my pic needs updated.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/2/05 8:58am
Msg #79793

Re: make that *account* nm

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/2/05 7:45pm
Msg #80033

You guys are right on. I just can't take Joan that seriously, even though she has a link to her profile.

What I don't get is why she thinks I really care about having her or anybody else's respect on this board? I don't know anybody from here in real life so why exactly should I care who respects me or not?

My posts are pretty straightforward and can be taken at face value. If people want to like them, hate them, or disregard them is their choice.

I find it hilarious that she's willing to concede that I have a lot of good information to offer, but can't respect me because she doesn't know my real name. Talk about priorities being way out of whack!

Reply by BobRogers_FL on 12/2/05 6:38am
Msg #79770

Joan...I just want you to know that I totally disagree with the below quote about your opinion not being any more valid just because you use your full name and have a link to your profile.

I usually ignore post from anyone who is not willing to stand up and say who they are. I think what you have to say is a LOT more valid when you are willing to let people know who you are, whether I agree or disagree.

Quote:
"Re: Eleventh Hour Signings is one of the best companies
Posted by CaliNotary on 12/2/05 12:43am
Msg #79756 from logged in user

While I'm not at all a fan of the anonymous handle, I'm not going to completely dismiss their experience with a company as meaningless just because they chose to use it.

They may be a great company with you, but that doesn't mean they're that way with everybody else. Nor does it mean they're not a great company either, they very well could be. But your opinion isn't any more valid to me just because you use your full name and have a link to your profile."

Reply by Charles_Ca on 12/2/05 11:11am
Msg #79851

I've always had a cordial relationship with Paige at both Eleventh Hour and Five Point. In fact Paige is one of my "Preferred" clients: a designation I do not give lightly.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.