Notary Rotary
Experience Agents Needed - Revisit
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by notaryinfo1 on 12/20/05 11:05pm
Msg #83790

With all due respect, my sole intent for asking your alias is that I can relate to who you really are. A NotRot regular myself I do know one's personality and professionalism from reading, that's the level I want to conduct business. I have seen, heard all the terrible things with bottom feeders (even from the well praised), and now I'm given an opportunity to take charge. Again, my apology for not able to reveal anything at this monent until everything became official. It's a make or break for me my friend so your cooperation is much appreciated.

I did touch on this subject with an "Aggie" friend recently for idea on my "1st" company. "Buddy", if you will be reading this post, maybe you can charm in to give this community a little anon insurance....wink wink (~_*).

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/21/05 12:59am
Msg #83801

If you're not able to reveal anything at this point then you shouldn't be soliciting for agents. Finding people to do the signings is the easy part of creating a signing service.

You're already off to a bad start with your business with your previous post, don't make things worse for yourself. That you're conducting yourself this way already tells me that you don't have any idea what you're doing. First impresions are crucial and yours was a terrible one.

Until you have a real business instead of just an idea for a business, don't waste our time.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/21/05 7:12am
Msg #83818

Who wants to work for someone with such bad spelling and

grammer.

Reply by Delta_CA on 12/21/05 8:15am
Msg #83826

Re: Who wants to work for someone with such bad spelling and

That's g-r-a-m-m-A-r

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/21/05 9:38am
Msg #83837

Aggie responds - Yes, I will send in my info...

and gladly work for you anytime and I am glad you are taking this step, however, to be honest, if I did not know who you were, I would not be willing to reveal my info.

So, you might want to rethink this intro, regroup and make a big splash in the near future.

I highly endorse responders Della and CaliNotary* as well having conversed with them in emails also about their businesses. As soon as the posters on this board know who you are they will work for you if they still work for signing services. *(Cali and Della were the only responders in this thread at the time I posted this.)

Just be aware, my friend, that I - like you - do not come cheap! Smiley

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/21/05 9:40am
Msg #83838

Re: Aggie responds - oops...

Oops - I endorsed Della-CA and it was DelTa who responded. Don't know Delta.

Reply by DellaCa on 12/21/05 10:54am
Msg #83856

Re: Aggie responds - oops...

I thought I had responded but I see I just saved it to my desktop to do later. Been very busy !
Merry Christmas and a very busy New Year!
Good luck with your new business.

Reply by RickinVA on 12/21/05 11:22am
Msg #83864

Re: Aggie responds - Yes, I will send in my info...

I guess I don't understand. Seems to me that anyone who has a profile here has already
given any and all info needed for anyone else to abuse, if that was their want. I just want work, and I give most of the info asked for to almost anyone just for the asking. I get neither more, nor less SPAM© due to the listing. I have sent my info, but don't usually see a lot of responses because, I suppose, not everyone does business in VA.
JMHO--YMMV

Rick

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/21/05 4:09pm
Msg #83931

Rick - good point. n/m

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/21/05 4:23pm
Msg #83934

Re: Aggie responds - Yes, I will send in my info...

The ship will probably sail past me, but I won't sign up blindly with any company, whether they've been around for ages or a startup company. I don't understand the secrecy.

Reply by RickinVA on 12/21/05 6:59pm
Msg #83964

CarolynCO Look out

Don't mis-understand me! You have to do what you think is right, but, for instance, there is a website where you can sign up and your info-all of it- is accessable and used by other web sites, for the purpose of findinding notaries. You MAY have already signed up with a number of sites you didn't even know about. They share your info, so I fail to see the reason to be hesitant about giving info that is on this site, assuming you filled out the profile correctly, with ANYONE. Negretes.com is one site that shares, and tells you it is sharing. I have been to several sites to sign up that have told me I am already listed. If you have something here you don't want people to know, then you better delete it. This is what tis, and most other, sites do. The info is available to anyone looking.
(Would someone please-please tell whomever makes these keyboards NOT to put the M's and b's so close together. I am always correcting my typing to remove extranious m's!){Actually, I just realized it's not just the m's and b's. It's MOST of the letters! DRAT}

Rick

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/21/05 10:01pm
Msg #83986

Re: RickinVA

I understand that all of our information is public and with just a little work, anything can be searched on the internet. What I am dragging my feet about with this particular new SS is the fact that they want people to reveal their NotRot handles. Now, again, with me, it is very simple to find out who I am because of my name and state. However, there are many handles where people prefer not to indicate their true name, although I'm not talking about the Anons. Why should these people who prefer not only to not disclose their name let alone link their profile to their posts be required to disclose their NotRot handle when signing up with this particular SS, who is still not disclosing their own identity.

It sounds to me that this particular person, i.e., SS is going to assign jobs based on posters personalities revealed in their posts. Now again, I know many SSs and TCs read the forums -- although I have never been required to sign up with any SS or TC and reveal the handles I use on different forums, i.e., NotRot, GMN, etc.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/21/05 10:42pm
Msg #83990

Re: RickinVA -- P.S.

Go back and re-read Brenda's post in this thread -- even she states that if she didn't know this person already, she would not give her own information -- and I don't believe that Brenda or I are afraid of *Big Brother* watching over us.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.