Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
FuneralSearch@aol.com... Anyone else receive this?
Notary Discussion History

FuneralSearch@aol.com... Anyone else receive this?
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by MaggieMae_CA on 12/29/05 1:14am
Msg #84976

[e-mail address]. Anyone else receive this?

Dear Fellow Notary:

The information in this e-mail is very important and I ask you read it carefully.

I am the webmaster of FuneralSearch.com, the largest directory of professionals who specialize in end-of-life issues and care. We receive between 2,400-2,800 visitors per day.

In a recent poll of visitors, 77% requested adding Notaries to our ever-growing database of professionals. The reasons for this are clear: if you've ever admitted someone to a nursing home or lost someone through death, you KNOW that Notaries play an important role in preparing the documents required by crematories, cemeteries, county welfare agencies, and more.

"Spend-downs" are becoming more frequent due to the large numbers of people entering nursing homes and long-term care facilities. If you've ever helped someone deplete their assets to qualify for Medicaid assistance -- how long could you afford paying $6,500.00 per month to a nursing home? -- you know that the paperwork is a nightmare. A Notary is an absolute must because most of these documents require a notarized signature.

I invite you to promote your services on FuneralSearch.com. A full-page of advertising for TWO years is only $19.95. That's slightly more than two cents per day for a 24/7/365 ad on our high-traffic web site.

Please visit http://www.funeralsearch.com/notary.htm for more information. I can literally have your ad up and running within 4 hours. The information I'll need will only take you 15 minutes to gather.

Online Notary directories are a dime-a-dozen today. An ad on FuneralSearch.com (that includes a photo or business graphic) is highly targeted and effective. As we grow older as a society the need for professional, knowledgeable notaries will increase dramatically.

Join us today!

Regards,

John G. DePretis,
Webmaster

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/29/05 6:51am
Msg #84982

Very interesting.

Target marketing is something I believe has to be part of a marketing campaign. The funeral search is not a bad idea for getting clicks and a link back to your site. But, IMHO - realistically, you can expect around six clicks to your site in a city of 100,000 and probably no business. Note that I said IMHO.

Regarding the aging population needing more notaries - when my mother needs a notary, she goes to the bank. Paying for a notary is the last thing on her agenda.

I'd be interested to get more info on their high-traffic numbers.

Reply by Lee/AR on 12/29/05 10:56am
Msg #85016

Got it. Deleted it.

Hospitals & Nursing Homes already have notaries on staff who are aware of or have access to the people who know the mental capacity of a signer. Just make a few calls to hospitals or nursing homes in your area and ask if they have a notary. Trust me--they probably do.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.