Notary Rotary
Hello Again!
Notary Discussion History

Hello Again!
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Shane_OH on 12/27/05 7:05pm
Msg #84714

Hello Again!

God it seems forever since I've actually posted anything here. I've been super busy with a move to the Columbus, OH area, and getting out and marketing myself.

So.....what's new? hehe, j/k.

Actually, this post did have a point.... anyone close for Ditech? or Citifinancial?
I keep getting told by the branches here locally there is someone to contact to get on their list, but noone can tell me who or how to contact them?

Reply by Missy Anderson on 12/27/05 8:01pm
Msg #84723

Go away you weren't missed!

Reply by Missy Anderson on 12/27/05 8:03pm
Msg #84724

Don't link to your profile...your picture is on it.

Reply by LilyMD on 12/27/05 8:15pm
Msg #84729

Missy what is your issue?

Reply by Shane_OH on 12/27/05 8:17pm
Msg #84731

Her issue is that I'm dreadfully good looking, and it causes heart palpitations when she views my profile.... obviously its a health related issue, so I'm not offended.

hehe

Reply by LilyMD on 12/27/05 8:18pm
Msg #84732

ROTFLMAO

Reply by Anonymous on 12/28/05 8:52am
Msg #84794

I bid $20 for missy's e-mail address ... N/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/27/05 9:29pm
Msg #84745

Re: Hello Again! - I agree Shane....

You are very cute and of course, so am I.

"Please Missy, do not hate us because we are beautiful."

Reply by Jacqi Shifflett on 12/27/05 11:09pm
Msg #84758

You are cute.... why is she angry with you? That certainly was not a nice response..... anyway good luck to you hope you stay busy busy busy.

Reply by Jacqi Shifflett on 12/27/05 11:25pm
Msg #84760

Ok. Just dug out my contact for Citi. It is NASCO 800-920-0050.
Southpoint Plaza II Siute 300
380 Southpoint Blvd.
Canonsburg, PA. 15317

Barbara Orbin was the person I spoke with. Please email me ([e-mail address]) if I can help you with more info.
I've been pretty happy with them.... Helocs are SMALL and the price is more than fair in IMHO
Best of all they pay fast.... I am located on Marylands eastern shore. Btw they usually get the docs to you a day or even TWO ahead of time. Helocs run about 40-48 pages. I would gladly take all the work I can get from them.... clients are also well informed as to all facets of the loan prior to arrival. These folks really do a good job!

Reply by Shane_OH on 12/28/05 7:10am
Msg #84776

Thanks Jacqi! Very much appreciated n/m

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/28/05 12:26am
Msg #84765

Hey, I'd do either of you.

Reply by Shane_OH on 12/28/05 7:09am
Msg #84775

I see Cali hasn't changed in my absense lol n/m

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/28/05 7:52am
Msg #84783

Re: I see Cali hasn't changed in my absense lol n/m

Shane, I don't know who is the better politician...you or CaliNotary. Cali has not discriminated. From you came quite a diplomatic and politically correct response.

Don't stop at notary public. Team up and run for office.

Reply by Shane_OH on 12/28/05 8:39am
Msg #84790

That has been considered...

But then you have the news conferences, and deciding which party to run under, and of course the spots on Larry King, and Debates, and town meetings, and then there will be Cali's intern scandal, which will boost our popularity.

Then we've got to decide which one will be Pres, and VP.... and that will come down to a hardcore, dangerous game of rock paper scissors, from which we will both emerge badly beaten.

Then Britney Spears wants to perform at the inauguration, and Jessica Simpson gets involved, and then MTV is turning the youth away from us because of the diva scandal.

Barbara Walters sits down with us, and ......

see, the headache keeps going.... I think politics might be out for now Smiley

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/28/05 9:11am
Msg #84797

That's disappointing. I was looking forward to the inevitable rock, paper, scissors show down...spinning the scandalous intern affair into a "good thing" and the guest spots of my own after my tell-all book.

Not to mention the let down I feel over missing a shot at being the Presidential Mother Know it All (Press Secretary) and ... unfortunately, missing my one chance to meet the "Greats" of our times...you know who I mean--Martha Stewart and/or Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Oh, Martha. Too bad I never knew ye or the Dog.

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/28/05 9:19am
Msg #84799

Re:Missy

Well, now I know from reading further that "Missy Anderson" is just an Anon using a fake handle. Her entire reason for being on this forum is to incite a riot.

Hey Harry, why not find out who this person really is and prevent her from posting?

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/28/05 9:20am
Msg #84800

Re: Shane

Oh, by the way Shane, yes you are dreadfully good looking. Too bad you aren't a bit older!

I don't think Miss Missy has a heart so she couldn't possibly have heart palpitations.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/28/05 9:30am
Msg #84804

*Oh, by the way Shane, yes you are dreadfully good looking. Too bad you aren't a bit older! *

Betsy, Are you kidding? Shane gets AARP Magazine. I know his mail carrier and she swears that picture is ancient. (

I wish I could just leave this as it stands, but I have work and company coming so I'll be signing off momentarily- it would be really mean and a travesty to younger ones here to leave this lie so... J/k, Betsy.)

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/28/05 9:56am
Msg #84812

Well Brenda, if he's getting AARP magazine, I'm posting my profile here. Ohio isn't that far from Michigan!

Come ooooonnnn up, Shane! We'll meet in Toledo!

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/28/05 9:57am
Msg #84814

Shane, I don't know you, but I like your picture. Keep posting.

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/28/05 10:10am
Msg #84829

What about my picture Beth? Just cuz I'm not a guy.....

Shucks, I'll keep posting anyway!

Reply by Ellen Grosser on 12/28/05 10:31am
Msg #84841

DITECH IS USING LOAN CLOSERS IN CA... 1-877-887-3737 THEY PAY ONLY 50 FOR OVERNITERS. BUT YOU CAN GET A LITTLE MORE, ESPECIALLY AT END OF MONTH. DITECH IS TOUGH AND GIVES THEM ONLY 100.00

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 12/28/05 12:16pm
Msg #84855

"DITECH IS TOUGH AND GIVES THEM ONLY 100.00"

The problem isn't Ditech it's the ss's that will sign a contract for that piddly amount. It's the underbidding by ss's for contracts that will put many ss's out of business. Hopefully soon. If they want to do that fine. But I for one will not let thier poor business practices affect my fee. That is "the ss's" cost of business, not mine.

Reply by Shane_OH on 12/28/05 2:36pm
Msg #84891

You are too kind....

While I'm several decades from ordering my aarp card Smiley, I appreciate all the kind words.
I have since sent out my 8x10 to talent agencies nationwide.

I expect to star in my first blockbuster movie "The Lord of the Notaries", followed up by a TV series "Notaries 90201", and then I'll have to release a line of clothing... maybe "Abercrombie and Notary".

I'll soon be the center square on Hollywood Squares, and from there.... infomercials!

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/28/05 3:01pm
Msg #84894

Re: You are too kind....

How about instead of "Sex and the City" you star in "Sex and the Notaries"???

Orrrrrrrrrrr

"Nip and Sign" or "Desparate Notaries"??? That makes more sense in this industry!

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/30/05 8:25am
Msg #85256

Re: You are too kind....Betsy and Shane

Just saw these last two posts and Iwant to add my two ...uhm...uh...two sense...no...two sents...wait, is it my two scents? Yeah, let me add my two scents to this.

I strongly endorse a new NotRot board for "Second City Notaries" where we can covertly lip- sync to Cheech and Chong, wear silly mustaches and indulge in pointless humor so as not to annoy the humorless.

Very funny you two.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.