Notary Rotary
Highlands Ranch, CO Signing
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by CarolynCO on 12/14/05 4:51pm
Msg #82590

TL signing is looking for someone to do a signing in Highlands Ranch. I'm not sure when they want the signing, but I don't do TREX, so if someone wants the signing, you can call them.

Reply by NM_CO on 12/14/05 4:57pm
Msg #82592

ahahahahahahaah, that's so funny! I don't do TREX, omg that is so funny!

Reply by Mdene_AZ on 12/14/05 5:08pm
Msg #82597

I don't mean to sound like I am among the un-informed, but what is TREX?

Reply by NM_CO on 12/14/05 5:53pm
Msg #82604

Mdene, it's this ongoing, life long project on the highways here. They're tearing everything up and making it a living nightmare for people to get around in certain areas. The project itself is called TRex.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/14/05 8:05pm
Msg #82619

Re: Colorado's TREX

Mdene,
TREX consists of several miles of I-25, overpasses and everything in its way. Along with widening the interstate, they are also building access for RTD's (Denver and suburbs public transit bus system) mass transit electric train tracks and overhead electric cables.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/15/05 4:35am
Msg #82672

Carolyn, my daughter lives in HR and we were just there over TGiving. Looks like somthing's finally getting completed there. I might not want to do it rush hour/ snow, but we got around OK otherwise. Stayed on east side of I-25 north of mall so saw some traffic but not rush hour. Better than it has been. Fortunately we got a cheap airfare at last minute this year, or we'd have spent an extra night in an I 70/ 80 blizzard like last year. Over the river and through the woods can be SO dangerous at TG because of the freezing temps in the midwest. I've got experiences going back to the 70's when I was young and MORE foolish. Driving out looked to be perfect too, but back would have been hell. I can think of better ways to die,lol.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/15/05 9:10am
Msg #82699

TREX is pretty smooth around Highlands Ranch now. However, the *progress* is heading more northerly, now into Denver. To get around it, you can either go way further east and around, fway urther west and around or other side streets through town -- anything you have to do in order to stay off the I25 beast.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.