Notary Rotary
I cant find the address...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 12/16/05 2:33pm
Msg #83065

The borrower is not home, I just left a message.
I used Google maps, yahoo. mapquest. And no its not listed.
What do you guys use in this cases where the house is built in 2005 and there are no
maps available. Of course besides getting directions from the borrower.

Reply by Anne/IL on 12/16/05 2:41pm
Msg #83066

You could call the village/town/city hall and ask them for directions....Or the post office...Just an idea!

Reply by eXpedN_TX on 12/16/05 2:43pm
Msg #83068

In the TX area I am from, a lot of the new houses are built within a defined "Estate" area. (i.e. Preston Ridge Estates) If they are new, I usually can find the name on a builders website which has directions to that area. This happens to me frequently where the homes are so new that they are not defined on any of the maps programs. If you place just the address in a google search, does it pull up different builders and real estate web sites? They want to sell the homes going up so they are usually listed somewhere. This may work for you if you are not in an area that is "too" rural. Also, maybe you can get another number to reach the borrower. If not, just leave a msg. and have them contact you asap. Hope everything works out for you.

Reply by Margaret_FL on 12/16/05 10:16pm
Msg #83106

In my area you can go to the property appaisers office online and the builders name will be on file. I then go to the builders website and get directions to the sub-division. Has always worked for me because sometimes the sub-divisions are so new that they are not getting mail yet at their address. Sometimes thay have to get a PO Box or pickup their mail at the PO

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.