Notary Rotary
Impatient for e-docs
Notary Discussion History

Impatient for e-docs
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Tina_MA on 12/14/05 4:21pm
Msg #82581

Impatient for e-docs

I realize that waiting for e-docs is God's way of teaching me patience.

However, I'm hungry, and would like to start my dinner of grilled sirloin with caramelized onions and Gorgonzola cheese, with parsley mashed potatoes and Asian veggies.

Plus, my honey is on his way home, and we hardly ever get to eat dinner together since we both are always working late.

It would be so nice to eat my dinner fresh, rather than having to reheat in the microwave later.

<sigh> And with the cold temp outside, it's a really nice night for snuggling up in front of the fire (read: portable heater) and watching a movie.

Oh well, I guess I'll keep on dreaming....

Reply by LilyMD on 12/14/05 4:59pm
Msg #82593

It was just a dream? Darn, I was ready to drive over for dinner...sounded so good.

Reply by Tina_MA on 12/14/05 5:07pm
Msg #82595

Yes, it was definitely a dream. <sigh>

As soon as I figured that I could start cooking, I receive an email with the docs.

Jeez. I was really looking forward to that meal.

Guess we'll be having zapped leftovers again.

Reply by cmd_NH on 12/14/05 5:07pm
Msg #82596

Me too! What part of MA are you from....I grew up in Manchester by the Sea

Reply by Tina_MA on 12/14/05 5:09pm
Msg #82599

I'm smack dab in the middle of the state....Worcester, the land of seven hills (really small mountains).

Reply by Mdene_AZ on 12/14/05 5:10pm
Msg #82600

Crockpot cooking looks better all the time when waitng for edocs.

Reply by cmd_NH on 12/14/05 5:12pm
Msg #82601

I've been to Worcester and the small mountains...I now live in the bigger mountains! In fact right on top of one.....wind blows pretty hard this time of year. Sorry about having to hold off on dinner.....maybe tomorrow night!

Reply by EPON/Florida on 12/14/05 8:33pm
Msg #82627

I try to make a point of telling the SS that I need docs by a certain time. I ask them to relay this to the title company, lender or whomever I will be receiving docs from. I let them know that it important for me to make all my appointments on time and if I dont get them at a certain time that throws off my schedule and I might have to put their borrower at the end of my appointments. This helps a lot. I sometimes laugh when I get the docs at 5 minutes before or after the cut off time.

Reply by Tina_MA on 12/14/05 10:40pm
Msg #82654

The only time I give the TC a time limit is if it will conflict with other signings. Obviously I do not want to inconvenience other borrowers due to someone else's late issues.

If it will not conflict with my schedule, then I consider it part of my customer service to the TC (and the borrower) to wait for the e-docs -- and both parties appreciate it. I receive lots of repeat business because of my "patience" when it comes to e-docs.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.