Notary Rotary
JG Wentworth
Notary Discussion History

JG Wentworth
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by NJNotarySer on 12/1/05 8:31pm
Msg #79711

JG Wentworth

Good luck with this company.. They are a worthless piece of >>>>. I did one for them in Feb. and still waiting to get the results. Like yourself, they made it as thought they would be paying, not their client; nor was it contingent upon any court approval for their client. I am pondering taking them to small claims court. As with any contract whether it be verbal written expressed or implied (pick up a business law college book and this will help you understand these) a contract is valid as long as there is an offer and acceptance and some type of consideration. Fortuantely, the court house which I must file in, is just around the corner from me. Has anyone else here taken them to small claims court? I think if everyone joined together and sued their sorry *$$es they would be inclined to pay since these judgements will reflect their credit, assets, as well as any real property they own.

Reply by Mike_NJ on 12/1/05 8:49pm
Msg #79717

Anyone one with half the smarts already knows don't work for JG. Next, file theft of service charges against them then add fee's for collection and take them to small claims. Now if you think you will get that money even if you win.. I have a bridge you can buy.

Reply by NJNotarySer on 12/1/05 9:03pm
Msg #79721

Mike:

Thanks for the wise ass comments and remarks. Unfortunately, what you fail to realize is that I do know a thing or to about business and the legal industry. Btw I have double the smarts - in addition to having the real life experiences I also have a BS, and MBA. Thank you. So what do u bring to the table my friend? A piss poor attitude? Check it at the door.

Reply by Mike_NJ on 12/1/05 9:07pm
Msg #79722

I own 3 companies and all are doing well. Been in the finance field for 15 years. Maybe if you researched the company before doing the work you wouldn't be stuck holding the bag. Oh but your MBA sure helped. Dumbass.

Reply by Dennis Gaggini, Jr. on 12/1/05 9:23pm
Msg #79727

Blah Blah Blah, so you own three companies. BIG DEAL! Thats nothing in this new mellenium. The only bag I am holding is my money bag on the way to the bank. Maybe it pisses you that unlike you, I do know how to collect and have the resources to. BTW I surely hope you have that bridge I am in the market. Oh btw, in the state of NJ only the state owns such; but I am sure you had already knew that.

I am sure your one of those clueless "let me pay the approximate $150.00 to the state and become a notary"notaries who are as good as a screen door on a submarine. No wonder we need a thing called E&O~

Unlike yourself I am here for infomative and intellectual conversation. To bad your not here for the same. Here's jackass Smiley

Respectfully,
SMART ASS =)~

Reply by Mike_NJ on 12/1/05 10:33pm
Msg #79742

Blah Blah Blah, so you own three companies. BIG DEAL! Thats nothing in this new mellenium. The only bag I am holding is my money bag on the way to the bank. Maybe it pisses you that unlike you, I do know how to collect and have the resources to. BTW I surely hope you have that bridge I am in the market. Oh btw, in the state of NJ only the state owns such; but I am sure you had already knew that.

I am sure your one of those clueless "let me pay the approximate $150.00 to the state and become a notary"notaries who are as good as a screen door on a submarine. No wonder we need a thing called E&O~

Unlike yourself I am here for infomative and intellectual conversation. To bad your not here for the same. Here's jackass

Respectfully,
SMART ASS =)~

3 companies no big deal.. Hmmm ok if you say so. Now as for the state owning all the bridges in NJ. You almost got that right, there is 1 bridge that is owned by a family (Dingmens Ferry bridge) but being from a small poor town in NJ I understand.

Collecting my money, you're right don't need to work on it as I get paid..lol

anything else?

Reply by NJ_Notary on 12/1/05 11:12pm
Msg #79746

Some of the best folks have come from those small poor towns and some of those small poor towns are the best there are! BTW I would recheck your title on that bridge Smiley And speaking of title are you qualified to review title? Also any real business person would know that regardless how much you try and reduce the risks you are always going to encounter someone who is not going to pay you. But then again your Mr. Perfect.

Anything else? Sure since you in the financial industry as well are you one of those scumbag mortgage brokers in the state of NJ who has not a tom dick or clue harry what hes doing? Dont see thats not the case in the NJ becuase if you, your obviously a lot dumber than we all have been giving you credit for. Either that or maybe your a mortgage solicitor who just paid the $100.00 fee to the state to work for a licensed lender or broker.

Anything else? Sure I never let someone get the last word. If someone speaks to me I reply back. Its my right as a citizen in America and thats what I love this country so much.... FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

And as far as getting paid. Save it. Everyone regardless how smart or how experienced you are, you have been dupped sometime or another. You have, I have, and everyone in here has at one time or another. Like Judy would stay... "Dont piss on my leg and tell me its raining"

Anything else?

yes one last thing....HAVE A WONDERFUL EVENING Smiley

Respectfully,
The twinky smart ass who DOES KNOW =)~

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.