Notary Rotary
Just sitting here waiting
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by CarolynCO on 12/22/05 10:44am
Msg #84109

For two weeks in a row I have missed the garbage pickup because they picked up at 7:00 am. so last night I put it to the curb. It is now 9:45 a.m. and still no pickup.

FedEx usually comes at 9:00 a.m. I'm waiting on four packages for today's signingds and still no FedEx. I wonder if the garbage and FedEx are out partying together?

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/22/05 10:45am
Msg #84110

Re: oops -- signings not signingds

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 12/22/05 11:04am
Msg #84119

No they are just the latest characters in an up and coming hit reality show called "Trade Your Route". And they are LOST. They do however begin the day filming at the local Starbucks where they each have a latte and trade keys to the vans before setting out on thier routes. The latest press release on this show is they have ceased productions in New York due to the great cabbie vs. messenger boy incedent. In early March they will sell uncensored dvd's of the infamous episode in which we learn that messenger boy is in fact Dog's unknown twin brother who was taken at birth.

Reply by celeste/ca on 12/22/05 11:07am
Msg #84120

Yes, done that. We always put out the night before, they usually pick up in the afternoon, but when we do forget, and put it out in the morning, it inevitably is always already picked up. Drives me nuts.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 12/22/05 11:15am
Msg #84125

Sarabeth...I'm holding my sides laughing

You have the best sense of humor....I love it!

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/22/05 12:09pm
Msg #84133

SarahB - that's wonderful humor I can relate to! n/m

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 12/22/05 11:10am
Msg #84123

Carolyn...

Around here they all congregate at Dave's Deli from 10am-3pm, i've seen 8 UPS, 7 Fedex and 2 garbage trucks parked there on a daily basis between those hours!
If I don't talk to you before Christmas, have a very merry one and enjoy the mountains! Don't forget your avalanche kit! I'll be envying you your snowmobile riding this weekend! Hope to go weekend after next!

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/22/05 11:24am
Msg #84127

Bonnie

Thank you for the good wishes and the card. I apologize, but your card is going to be late.

Have a great holiday and good snowmobiling.

Reply by Cherilyn_CO on 12/22/05 11:13am
Msg #84124

Isn't that always the case?

When you're ahead of the game, you don't really have to be?

I told my husband that whatever he did this week-DON'T FORGET TO TAKE OUT THE TRASH! As we too inevitably miss trash day everytime. I have 10 people coming for xmas and the last thing I need is my overflowing trash blowing in the yard!

My Fed Ex doesn't come until about 10. I'm turning down signings though for the next few days in order to entertain my company. I'm just telling all of my clients "I'm Swamped!!" :P

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/22/05 11:21am
Msg #84126

Re: Cherilyn

I planned these four signings today for that very reason. I still have to shop for food for Christmas and for the cabin.

Only one of the four signings had an *actual* signing time -- the other 3 were open. Last night with each BO I worked out the game plan -- all docs get here at 9:00. My purchase 1st and 2nd would be at 10:00. For one refi, BOs own a restaurant downtown. I was going to go to them about 1:30 after the lunch hour rush. Next one was going to be 4:00 and the *scheduled* one at 7:00.

So much for schedules.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.