Notary Rotary
Link Profile to forum identity
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Elva_oh on 12/28/05 4:11pm
Msg #84903

Well I was going to ask how to link my profile to my identity on the board but I think I just figured it out. If not please let me know

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/28/05 4:25pm
Msg #84907

Elva, because many different companies will see your profile you might want to give it some "flesh." For example, try listing the various types of loans you've dealt with. Also try listing your equipment.
Example:
I have more than 5 years experience as a mobile notary. I am experienced with refis, helocs, reverse mortgages and new purchases. I have edoc capability with a dual tray to allow me to handle any job. I am experienced with elinx, adobe, swiftview, ....

You might also want to list any affiliations or certifications.
Hope that helps.
Beth

Reply by Jenny_CA on 12/28/05 7:49pm
Msg #84930

Re:Beth, it's nice of you to give her some tips . n/m

Reply by Joan Bergstrom on 12/28/05 11:36pm
Msg #84966

Beth is truly on the mark concerning a "profile" on an advertising website.

If you don't tell your potential clients about yourself you stand very little chance of being hired!

Always try to include your ability to receive edocs, equipment you have (if current) your "attention to detail; the loan will be handled in a professional basis, error free and returned the same day (if possible) etc.

Mention any professional organizations that you belong.

If you are bilingual/sign-language proficient: place this in the first sentence as this is a great feature most loan signers don't have.

Just make sure your profile does not contain any misspelled words or obviously incorrect grammar.

Do a spell check and have a friend/family member look at your profile before you place it.
Good Luck!

Reply by Elva_oh on 12/29/05 6:51am
Msg #84981

Thank you both - Beth and Joan. I am new to the advertising end of this business. I have always dealt basically with local auto companies who need a notary at the last minute. I will be revamping my profile today.

Have a great day to all.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.