Notary Rotary
Merry Christmas
Notary Discussion History

Merry Christmas
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Missy Anderson on 12/27/05 7:53pm
Msg #84718

Merry Christmas

Dec. 25 was great! Notary Rotary wasn’t plagued with Brenda from TX acting like mother know it all. There was no Alabama Charm sharing those humorless jokes just to get attention. Calinotary had no sassy remarks and Becca in FL had her sass in check too. The three CO notables, Carolyn, Bonnie and Ted were quiet. No flip remarks from Carolyn, no yea Carolyn’s right from Bonnie and way too happy Ted had no good morning! NM_CO was not around. NO great loss. She really thinks the regulars on this board like her! The best laugh of my life was the day she actually told people she was being stalked on the board. Boy does she see her stock value as way up there. Girl, no one else likes you. There was not a word from Art in MD. He usually can answer any question. Why should we post our state, Art knows every state’s laws. And there’s PAW. Can that man ever just give a simple answer? I’ve written shorter papers in college. Oops, I almost forgot SSEmobile. This must be NM_CO’s twin. Same self importance factor. Same loser.

Don’t worry, I didn’t forget the other constant annoyances. You know, SarahBeth and Titlegal in CA and Beth in MD, Sylvia in FL and Sherry with her perfect signing service. Nope none of you were missed.

Since I’ve used my name instead of anonymous, I’m granting your wish. Merry Christmas

Reply by Shane_OH on 12/27/05 8:00pm
Msg #84722

Of course, there is always someone who ruins a good thing, bashes others for contributing to a great community like this one, and offers nothing of substance, knowledge, or understanding.

Congrats Missy Anderson, this is your post.

Reply by REE_NJ on 12/27/05 8:04pm
Msg #84725

You still are anonymous since you do not link your profile to your post.
I guess you were not blessed with many signings throughout the year so you are acting like a Scrooge towards other...or is this post suppose to be interrupted as a joke!

Reply by Missy Anderson on 12/27/05 8:11pm
Msg #84727

You only need to click the button once sweetheart!

Reply by REE_NJ on 12/27/05 8:04pm
Msg #84726

You still are anonymous since you do not link your profile to your post.
I guess you were not blessed with many signings throughout the year so you are acting like a Scrooge towards other...or is this post suppose to be interrupted as a joke!

Reply by LilyMD on 12/27/05 8:14pm
Msg #84728

Re: Shame on you ... n/m

Reply by Anonymous on 12/27/05 8:24pm
Msg #84733

Re: How mean

How mean of you to post names and jibes like you did.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/27/05 8:46pm
Msg #84737

>>> Can that man ever just give a simple answer? <<<

I understand now. YOU need a simple answer. I guess words with more than two syllables are too much for you to handle. So, just for you, here's a simple answer ... bug off.

Reply by BP/WV on 12/27/05 8:48pm
Msg #84738

ROFLMAO....

cant wait for the response of the others.

Reply by LilyMD on 12/27/05 8:49pm
Msg #84739

Re: ROFLMAO.... me too

I know everyone will have a great response to this idiot but I bet Cali's is the best.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/27/05 9:17pm
Msg #84743

Re: Merry Christmas-Missy Anderson ...

Well, well...thanks for the entertainment. Mother Know It All definitely appreciates getting top billing.

Reply by Brenda_AR on 12/27/05 9:37pm
Msg #84746

This post was completly out of line. All the above mentioned people have been a world of information and I for one have learned alot from them over the last two years. I am sure they all will take this post for what it is, someone who obviously does not want or need any help. When I see all the good info from all these people and just one single opinion from you, it makes me wonder whats wrong with this picture.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/27/05 9:46pm
Msg #84748

>>> ... this post for what it is, someone who obviously does not want or need any help. <<<

Well, Brenda, I must agree with most of what you said. Though this person does not want any help, he/she is certainly in dire need of some.

Reply by LilyMD on 12/27/05 9:51pm
Msg #84749

Re: My question for you Missy

Just what did any of those people you mentioned do to you? Is there really a point to your post or is it just tacky behavior?

Reply by ILNot on 12/27/05 10:21pm
Msg #84752

I feel left out, I guess I need to post more.

Mystery Missy must have meant that to be a joke! It's almost entertaining. Don't be offended by this post. This person is obviously jealous of all of you!

Reply by LawrenceOK on 12/28/05 7:37am
Msg #84779

Re: I feel left out, I guess I need to post more.

What did I ever do to get left out of her post? I feel so rejected!

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/28/05 7:47am
Msg #84782

Re: Don't worry Lawrence

You can join our party!

Reply by hcampersFL on 12/28/05 12:13am
Msg #84763

Can anyone say DORK!!
b.

Reply by HisHughness on 12/28/05 12:39am
Msg #84766

Migawd! Absence apparently does make the heart grow fonder. Missy Anderson entirely left me out of her Pantheon of NotRot Pests. Not that I believe I would take much satisfaction in MA's approbation anyway. Do you think I could gain entrance to that exalted realm of ne'erdowells if I said her posts sounds like they would be written by a misanthrope with buggers hanging from her nose, drool dripping from her lips, and slime oozing out her ears?

Reply by Cornerstone Signing Service, Inc on 12/28/05 1:28am
Msg #84768

Missy,
Let there be no mistake, miscommunication or misrepresentation on my behalf. I have the courage and the guts to tell you and everyone else who posts on this board who I am--and let me add that I have NEVER posted anything on this board until now. I would never want anyone to be mislead or mistaken for who I am. My name is Susan Hutchins and I am the scheduling coordinator for Cornerstone Signing Service, INC--located in Searcy, Arkansas. Our website is www.cornerstonesigning.com. Our phone numbers are 501 279-0101 and 501 279-0108 and my personal cell # is 501 593-1640--which is answered 24/7. I personally read the comments on this board so that I can learn more about this business---especially so that I can understand situations from a notary's point of view. The notaries you have "slammed" in this post (as well as other posts you have made) have been extremely helpful to me in gaining insight as to how to better accomodate you---a NOTARY. Granted, I do not personally know who these people are but I can tell you that if I ever have a question, I would not hesitate to ask them because I am intelligent enough to know that these people have infinite wisdom and knowledge to offer. I hope that in the future, you will be courageous enough to say who you really are. Feel free to contact me at any time. By the way, Merry Christmas to you and I hope that you, have a Happy New Year---with a good conscience!!!!

Reply by Jenny_CA on 12/28/05 2:57am
Msg #84770

This person just wants attention, I think the board just got too slow for him/her during this season.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/28/05 6:45am
Msg #84774

Too bad MA had to spend Christmas Day, 12/25 watching the boards. Well, at least it was peaceful for her.

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/28/05 7:34am
Msg #84778

Re: Merry Christmas....wow

I guess I should have logged in when I got home last night. As tired as I was, I would have just had to ask "Missy Anderson just who in the ___ are you to think that you can just name a few names and label a few people?" Although I must admit, I am honored to be lumped in with such good company. Missy, Please note for further reference: the people you mentioned are professional and very nice on top of that professionalism. My guess is that you posted as anon and got shot down by one or all of us mentioned. Is that why you gave us the artic blast? Btw is Missy your real name or just another anon hood?

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/28/05 7:43am
Msg #84780

Re: Thanks for the vote...n/m

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/28/05 9:11am
Msg #84796

I'm not surprised such a poster was alone on Christmas Day! She was probably the only one on NotRot that day because she has no friends nor family that wanted to spend the day with her.

At first I was a bit shocked at the content of the post and then I thought this "must" be an attempt at humor. I guess we'll never know unless Missy Anderson, or whoever she is, comes back to explain herself.

Reply by BP/WV on 12/28/05 9:33am
Msg #84805

"I'm not surprised such a poster was alone on Christmas Day! She was probably the only one on NotRot that day because she has no friends nor family that wanted to spend the day with her."

Actually, no. I checked in later in the evening of Christmas Day to catch up on some previous posts. I had spent the entire day with friends and family.

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/28/05 9:54am
Msg #84809

BP/WV...my comment was meant as a "snide" remark.

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/28/05 9:55am
Msg #84811

Re: Merry Christmas..BP/WV

Are you answering as yourself or as Missy Anderson?

Reply by BetsyMI on 12/28/05 9:56am
Msg #84813

Good one Beth. Never thought of that!

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/28/05 10:00am
Msg #84816

Re: Merry ... So, Missy is BP's sock puppet???

Seems that way but do not want to jump to a conclusion on this.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/28/05 10:06am
Msg #84824

No. Wrong on Missy/BP. Sorry. n/m

Reply by BP/WV on 12/28/05 12:06pm
Msg #84854

Re: Merry ... So, Missy is BP's sock puppet???

Definitely not me. I should have reworded my post differently. Sorry for the confusion.

Reply by BP/WV on 12/28/05 9:57am
Msg #84815

lol- no. I just would like to clarify that those (at least, me) who were on the board on Christmas are not lonely and have no family to be with.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/28/05 10:02am
Msg #84819

Re: Merry Christmas..BP/WV...Okay...I get it.

I see what you are saying. You definitely had us going momentarily.

Reply by Becca_FL on 12/28/05 10:06am
Msg #84825

Did Santa bring you a lump of coal this year OR did Rudolph pee in your cheerios this morning?

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/28/05 10:08am
Msg #84827

Re: Merry Christmas ....Becca

You made coffee shoot out my nose! Now I need windshield wipers on my monitor!

Reply by Jimmy_FL on 12/28/05 3:14pm
Msg #84896

I don't know what your problem is, but everyone of..

the people that you mentioned are a wealth of knowledge and you would be very smart to listen to them..If you don't like them or what they post,then don't read it and go to another board..I learn alot of things from these posters that you are talking about and it Really Pisses me off when someone like you says garbage like this...You need to get a life and move on.. Oh and have a nice day..Smiley

Reply by Tess/ME on 12/28/05 6:57pm
Msg #84922

Ditto Jimmy, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.