Notary Discussion History

Mobile Signing Service- out of Roseville, CA
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by anonymous on 12/14/05 9:06am
Msg #82381

Mobile Signing Service- out of Roseville, CA

Reply by MeganCA on 12/14/05 10:01am
Msg #82422

One of the best companies to work for. Rochelle's staff is friendly and helpful, they always pay on time. You can always expect your check within the 30days. I have worked for them for a year, love them.

Reply by eXpedN_TX on 12/14/05 10:26am
Msg #82428

They are wonderful to work with. I usually get paid within 30-45 days. One thing to keep in mind if eDocs, they have you schedule the appointment with the borrower, then they let the Title company know. Once the Title Company knows, then they email you the eDocs. That means those eDocs can be very last minute. They were for me last time I signed for them and it was tricky because they made a little mistake in saying it was one loan. It ended up being 2 loans. I printed almost 400 pages at the last minute, some of which were scanned in...very slow. The borrower was waiting for me to tell them how much $$$ they had to bring to the table, and since I didn't get the paperwork until last minute, the signing was almost cancelled because the borrower was freaked out by how much they had to bring to the table. Rochelle got ahold of the Lender who got ahold of the borrower and fixed everything. I would accept any business they throw my way.

Reply by DellaCa on 12/14/05 10:46am
Msg #82445

Good company.

Reply by anonymous on 12/14/05 11:07am
Msg #82449

Thank you all for the positive glowing report on this company. Great to know.....

Reply by MrEd_Ca on 12/14/05 11:43am
Msg #82471

Do you have an URL for them, too?

I meant to post this question here, not for the above company. Oops.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.