Notary Rotary
National Loan Closing & Appraisal Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Kathryn Fisher on 12/22/05 1:31pm
Msg #84150

Just received a call from these people to do a HELOC in my area. Anyone know of their repuation? Also, they asked me to take pictures of the home and the street on which it was located. Has anyone else ran into this?

Thanks.

Kathryn

Reply by trose_OR on 12/22/05 1:36pm
Msg #84151

I did a closing for them last month. They were great to deal with and I received payment within 2 weeks. I didn't have to take pics as the BO was vacationing in Oregon at the time and the property was in CA.

Reply by anonymous on 12/22/05 4:34pm
Msg #84194

Hey OR my son is headed down from your direction on the 26th, he's arriving to what is supposed to be in the 80's weather....such a odd year for weather. We generally have pollen fall from our trees in June each year, this year it just fell in Dec.

Reply by trose_OR on 12/22/05 6:21pm
Msg #84209

Gone is our snow and freezing rain. It has warmed up to 53 degrees here today with lots and lots of Oregon rain.

Reply by anonymous on 12/22/05 8:42pm
Msg #84246

Yes well when I was there I couldn't get over the healthy rich green plants everywhere, compared to the dryness in CA.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.