Notary Rotary
New to Signing Business
Notary Discussion History

New to Signing Business
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Janet Angi on 12/30/05 12:11pm
Msg #85295

New to Signing Business

Hi, I have been a Closing Agent for 10 years as well as a Manager of 2 Title Companies. I recently moved to Michigian and I have decided to work as a Signing Agent. I was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers on really getting things moving in this business.

Reply by Brad_Ca on 12/30/05 1:34pm
Msg #85312

Go the search button and type in 33325. This is a great post with a wealth of information.

Reply by BarbaraL_CA on 12/30/05 2:34pm
Msg #85316

Welcome to the signing business and to this board. From the few posts you have made I can see that you will be a welcome source of knowledge.

Reply by Janet Angi on 12/30/05 3:07pm
Msg #85320

Thank you for the your comments. I hope that I can help others learn this business. I love this industry and have been in on the other side so I hope that makes me understand what title companies want.

Reply by Dorothy_MI on 12/30/05 3:45pm
Msg #85323

Where in Michigan are you?

Please email me: dmatsel at earthlink dot net

Reply by BeckyMI on 12/30/05 5:34pm
Msg #85336

Where are you in Michigan? I too am in Michigan and new to the business. I already have one person willing to help me with questions, but I would not mind it if I had more. Email me at [e-mail address] Thanks

Reply by ReneeK_MI on 12/31/05 4:04am
Msg #85427

Welcome to MI, Janet =) Where in MI are you? (I'm in Northville)

With your experience and background, I'd put on the snow tires and the Talbot's suit and market directly. Add yourself to the Premium listings on with Notary Rotary, 123 Notary, Go Mobile & The Signing Registry, and then start signing on with the national T/C's.

I'd also suggest changing your forum alias on this (and other) discussion boards to show your state - helps others tremendously in answering questions you might ask, as so much is state-specific.

You can e-mail me anytime, as well =)

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.