Notary Rotary
Non-payment
Notary Discussion History

Non-payment
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 12/22/05 12:19am
Msg #84026

Non-payment

If you get hired by Mary Tirado from Roaming Shades Business Services don't let her scam you by stealing your time and money. She hired signing agent in the State of Florida and after the signing has been complete and document returned to lender. She refused to pay you because document got misplaced by carrier but got to lender on time to get funded. She insult you and acts in an unprofessional way. She refused to pay you. Don't let her get catch in her scam.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/22/05 12:36am
Msg #84030

Re Non payment: Old news - you've said this before n/m

Reply by MsMatilde_FL on 12/22/05 3:42am
Msg #84042

That's weird. Mary is a very professional individual. I suggest that you contact her either by phone or e-mail, and get it resolved. Provide her with the courier's records.
She usually pays net 30 days. I never have a problem getting paid; also please state your identity (name/state)... It does help Smiley

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/22/05 7:42am
Msg #84060

Re: Don't write as though you are the 3rd person. nm

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/22/05 8:42am
Msg #84071

Re: The Cowardly Shield

There are three sides to every story - yours, theirs and the truth. I'm inclined to believe theirs and the truth, since you don't have the guts to stand behind your accusations.

Reply by Mary Tirado on 12/22/05 10:54am
Msg #84114

Please refer to Msg #16338 21 replies

This has been going on for over a year now.

Msg #16338 21 replies ROAMING SHADES BUSINESS SERVICES

I will not post her name or her company name at this time, however, she clearly states her name in the original post.

This is the same person that caused the fiasco. There is more to this story, however, I am not going to get into it on this board unless I have to. I have all original correspondance from, this person as well as from Fedex and Kinkos regarding this matter. We are in the process of taking legal action against her. Please take the time to read the thread from when the fiasco started.

She has been billed for the time we had to spend trying to track down "missing documents" which were to be delivered next day, do not put in drop box clearly stated and verbalized when the order was placed.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.