Notary Rotary
Notary wording
Notary Discussion History

Notary wording
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Douw Smit on 12/4/05 3:44pm
Msg #80250

Notary wording

How should one proceed with a document that does not have notary wording?

Reply by Charles_Ca on 12/4/05 4:06pm
Msg #80252

Depends on your jusrisdiction NM

Reply by Douw Smit on 12/4/05 4:28pm
Msg #80256

Charles, I am in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

Reply by Danny_FL on 12/4/05 5:11pm
Msg #80258

Then you need to ask the client what they want done. The client will need to tell you if they want their signature notarized (ack) or they are swearing the contents of the document is true and complete to them (Juret)

Remember, its the client who needs to inform you of what type of notarization they want.

Danny

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 12/4/05 5:48pm
Msg #80260

If it doesn't have notarial wording, are you sure it needs notarizing? Ae we talking about loan packages here???

If someone brings you a document and they need their signature notarizing on it, and there is no notarial wording on the document, then you have to ask them what certificate they want on the document. You cannot decide.

Reply by Douw Smit on 12/4/05 6:46pm
Msg #80268

Sorry for being vague but that was one of the topics covered in the NNA half day symposium coming up in Florida. I thought maybe this was something new that I need to know about. However, I think you folks answered my question. Thank you, and Merry Xmas to you all.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.