Notary Rotary
OH MAN!!!
Notary Discussion History

OH MAN!!!
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 12/13/05 4:28pm
Msg #82264

OH MAN!!!

I just sprayed Renuzit air freshner on my hair instead of hairspray! Damn, does that have any holding power? Oh well, short on time, got to look for my shower cap boots. Bizzzzzy nite and this Grinch is going to Wal-mart after the signings ho freakin ho it's off to shopping I go. I can't see an end to this nite! pray for me.... puleeze~

Reply by Jenny_CA on 12/13/05 4:33pm
Msg #82267

That is so funny! I have not started shopping yet..... I'm dreading the crowds.

Reply by cmd_NH on 12/13/05 4:52pm
Msg #82268

Charm, you sure have a great sense of humor! n/m

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 12/13/05 4:58pm
Msg #82269

Re: Charm, you sure have a great sense of humor! n/m

Just be glad you didn't accidently brush your teeth with Desitin.

Reply by Jimmy_FL on 12/13/05 4:59pm
Msg #82271

Charm, your have a great sense of humor..

Have a good night and good luck shopping...

Reply by Anonymous on 12/13/05 8:06pm
Msg #82292

Re: Charm, your have a great sense of humor..

She just likes attention.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/13/05 8:29pm
Msg #82294

Not at all like the brilliant and witty Anonymous

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/13/05 9:14pm
Msg #82305

Re: Not at all like the brilliant and witty Anonymous

Exactly anon, some people just can't stand upbeat happy people that like to share stories, jokes and life. To those I say, so sad, too bad you are so miserable. I'm off to a stiff drink, a fireplace show, my warn fuzzy hubby and a calculator. Nighty nite!

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/13/05 9:10pm
Msg #82303

lol...ok....give me your name and number and I'll shower you with atention, poor ignored anon.
You really need me.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/14/05 2:47am
Msg #82339

**She just likes attention.**

Yep, she probably does like attention, just like I do.

It's like this Anon:

When you're hot, you're hot.

When you're Anon, you're not.

Reply by Barbara J Moon on 12/13/05 11:00pm
Msg #82319

Charm, granddaughter used my hair spray and deodorant and didn't put them back under the counter in the right spot and I grabbed the hair spray instead of the deodorant. That was a sticky mess. These things only happen to me when I am running late. To make matters worse, someone stole my blowup Santa from my front yard display. Do you think we can postpone Christmas until the first week in January? Things should settle down by then.

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/14/05 7:33am
Msg #82353

Yuk Barb! Yes this only happens when running late. I wonder why that is. Well, at least my hubby thought my hair smelled great as he chauffeured me across town lat night and Brenda...so true, your statement to anon. When you're hot you're hot. Got a kick out of that. You go, attention getting girl!
BTW: Bennigans has a great shrimp tempura dish! I stuffed myself silly late last night, then fell asleep on the recliner after my 4 yr old voluntarily said good nite and actually went to bed! What a hurl!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.