Notary Rotary
Okay, this ticks me off...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by TCMN on 12/15/05 11:44am
Msg #82758

I have a signing and they call saying that Countrywide's Computers are down and that DynamicDocs is also down so docs might be late.

So, I go to DynamicDocs and I can get in and I have other docs there from an old closing...if this is an excuse/lie, someone is getting an ear full and maybe an annoyance fee for late docs.

Anyone know if Countrywide is down?

tia

Reply by NM_CO on 12/15/05 11:47am
Msg #82759

Yep, they are down. They have been up and down since yesterday afternoon.

Reply by LawrenceOK on 12/15/05 11:54am
Msg #82762

dynamicdocs is ok on my end also, so it must be on nreis/countrywides end. I have had this happen before and the loan had to be rescheduled.

Reply by SueW/Tn on 12/15/05 12:06pm
Msg #82767

I have a friend up north and...

she's waiting for two sets of docs...dynamicdocs is DOWN in her area and she's busy making plans to reschedule. Talked to her about 2 hours ago and she's in limbo....

Reply by Dorothy_MI on 12/15/05 12:12pm
Msg #82769

That's just what I was told about the signing that they rescheduled for me from tonight to tomorrow, that Country wide was down. I jokingly told her I was going to be like them and charge a "redraw fee" or in our case a "rescheduling fee".

Reply by O/CNotary on 12/15/05 12:35pm
Msg #82777

I had to reschedule last night for today now they tell me it

cant happen til tomorrow. It is Countrywide through NREIS. But, I just wish they would have let me know yesterday or last night. No onw answered the phone at NREIS or returned email so the BRW and I were in contact most of the evening, trading information back and forth (they talked to the lender that didnt know what was going on either). Anyway, 3 days now have been screwed up but thats the name of this crazy game.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/15/05 1:08pm
Msg #82785

Re: Okay, this ticks me off...Get a grip Countrywide...

**I have a signing and they call saying that Countrywide's Computers are down and that DynamicDocs is also down so docs might be late.**

Countrywide needs to get a grip on reality - we might have all been born at night, but it wasn't last night baby!

That was the same excuse they used last month to delay me from 5:30 until 7:30 pm and by the time they got the docs ready completely it was 8:45 pm. It was too late. I had set a cut-off because I had another commitment at 9:00 pm. I made my friend at the SS unhappy by not going on to do it for her, but I don't break commitments to my family - I had already pushed back my commitment until 9:00 pm. She knew I had to go take care of something.

The first time the LO called it was around 7 pm and he said the bwrs wanted to wait until after the World Series was over to do this. "They have worked very hard and deserve their leisure time."(Hmmmm...special borrowers, aren't they?) That was some kind of another way to delay me from going until late, I suspect. Funny how the time the docs came would have put me at the bwr's house after the WS.

The LO called me over and over again to tell me why I HAD to go. They sent the docs to me in spite of my refusal to go. They sent the title docs later...but they never got a HUD forwarded to me which tells me that this was a real push-through. The lock on the I. rate was good for two more weeks.

I finally stopped answering the phone. If they had given me the bwr's telephone number, and if they were as hell bent on signing as the LO said in the series of follow-up harrassment calls I could have talked to them and figured out a way to work it...but strangely enough they would not give me a complete name or phone number.

So...something is up with that line about computers being down. If they have such sorry computers why don't they put a little scratch into them and get them fixed?

Reply by Brenda_CO on 12/17/05 12:16am
Msg #83113

Any of you heard anything yet? I still have two pending, and haven't heard anything since last night. One of the borrowers called me today wanting to know the status.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.