Notary Rotary
Paramount Signing Services
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Arant19 on 12/14/05 12:12pm
Msg #82487

I completed a signing for Paramount Signing Svcs in August 05 & have not gotten paid to date. I talked with Robert in Sept who initially solicited my svcs stating I haven't received payment for svcs rendered. He stated that he had to wait until he received the cashed check from the bank. In Nov I called him again stating I still haven't received payment for svcs rendered. He referred me to Marissa who advised me that they were having problems with AmeriQuest paying them & that she will issue me a check within 1 wk which didn't happen. I called her after 1 wk not receiving a check & she apologized for my not receiving payment stating I will get paid, well again that didn't happen. I called her again to no avail, now she's avoiding me so I returned to the source, the original person (Robert) who called me to complete the signing. I talked with him in Dec & he told me I would get paid within 1 wk after getting in touch with the bank. I called him 12/12 & he was very unprofessional towards me. He didn't listen to me while I talked. He continuously talked over me claiming he told me it will take 3 wks to get paid when in fact he told me 1 wk. He hung up on me twice. Prior to him hanging up on me the 1st time, he had the nerve to tell me to sue him if I don't like the way he's doing business & that no wonder Marissa didn't want to deal with me because I was harrassing them. I advised him while he was talking over me that he should have received that cashed check, if it was cashed, by now. It shouldn't take this long for me to get paid. He stated that he will pay me when he says I will get paid. I am passing this info on to everyone regarding this guys behavior towards me. He still owes me money & now I have to involve my atty to get this situation resolved per a response I received. I shouldn't have to chase this guy down for EXCEPTIONAL svc rendered. I should have been paid in Sept.

Reply by Arant19 on 12/14/05 12:16pm
Msg #82489

I am sorry for not saying HAPPY HOLIDAY! to everyone or even saying Hello but I am very perturbed about the way I have been treated by this co.

Reply by Arant19 on 12/14/05 12:20pm
Msg #82490

One more thing everyone! How do I give this co bad publicity & rate them as poor. I don't know how to rate this co because their co is listed on the Signing Services list on Notary Rotary. I need to rate this co. Thanx All.

Reply by Traci on 12/14/05 7:29pm
Msg #82616

rating

Go in the Work Orders Tab and create a "relationship" then you will be able to go the Signing Services tab to rate them.

Reply by Rhonda Hey on 12/14/05 1:34pm
Msg #82510

Same thing happened to me and someone posted a note stating to send them a certified letter that if payment is not received within 10 days after receiving letter that I was going to send them to collections. I received payment 3 days later.
Rhonda

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/14/05 1:47pm
Msg #82517

Robert Ramos will never call me again. I started calling him daily after 2/12 months. I heard all the excuses, including the bank froze their accounts because someone else was writing their checks, etc... and finally he sent a check after he explained that they paid another notary for this job.
I was even hung up on, but I kept at it and after I talked to the TC that paid him for my signing, I called and let him know that I was not going to go away and that I do not work for free. Just call everyday and they will get sick of you and eventually pay. Do a search on Robert Ramos, he's a drifter from opening SS to SS and he's got a horrible rep!

Reply by Brad_Ca on 12/14/05 2:08pm
Msg #82526

www.bbb.com

Reply by Dee_Fla on 12/14/05 9:28pm
Msg #82647

That happened to me too Charm...I even sent them an "threatening" collection letter and they had the nerve to bad mouth me back. I told her I was reporting her to BBB, State Atty's office, etc...well I was paid within a week. I have not received a call from them since.

The thing about it we had a good relationship prior to that...until they started coming up with excuses of why they could not pay.

if this is true he is a drifter from opening SS to SS...(sounds like Lisa Schrieber in AZ)...then he should be reported to the BBB by anyone who has not been paid or have problems. I think you can also report them to the Fraud department in the city they are working...but your best bet is to do the BBB first to get it resolved if your collectioin techinique or if your atty does not get anywhere.

he is ruining his own reputation...he will have to live with it!

d

Reply by Tina_MA on 12/14/05 4:27pm
Msg #82586

I have never worked for Paramount Signing Services.

However, I have worked for Ameriquest directly on numerous occasions. It almost takes an act of God to get checks out of them. Many calls, emails, and faxes are involved in the process.

I prefer to work directly for the TC, rather than dealing directly with Ameriquest.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.