Notary Rotary
Prince George's Finance Affidavit
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Marie_MD on 12/29/05 1:00am
Msg #84973

This has become a sore subject with me, as a certain Title Company is insisting that it be printed on 81/2 x 11 paper and not to stamp in the margins. I contacted the Office of Finance for Prince George's County and received a very nice return e-mail from Rita Spach, telling me that PG encourages the use of legal paper to make it easier for the notary. She also said that they don't care where the stamp is as long as the form is stamped. If you are asked to return to a borrower to get another form signed, because of the paper size or stamp placement please e-mail me at [e-mail address] and I will forward a copy of this e-mail to include with your Docs.

Reply by JD_inMD on 12/29/05 5:10am
Msg #84980

Never had any problems with the affadavit before. As far as page size goes it is my understanding the clerk doesnt really care what size paper it is on or if the seal covers any writing. I was told they would not accept individual ack's for the affadavit, so to just stamp over the wording. Have not had one rejected yet. Only place they do not want the seal placed is in the box reserved for the finance office.

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/29/05 7:41am
Msg #84990

I have never had an issued about where I place my seal. But I have had a TC that insisted it be on letter paper. Big pain in the ....

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/29/05 7:57am
Msg #84996

Re: Prince George's Finance Affidavit....Marie?

Would you be willing to share that email? I'd love a copy to prove my point to a few people.

Reply by Marie_MD on 12/29/05 10:44am
Msg #85014

Send me your e-mail address

Reply by Beth/MD on 12/29/05 1:41pm
Msg #85056

[e-mail address]

Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.