Notary Rotary
SIGNING STAR NON PAYMENT???
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by peterole_MN on 12/17/05 9:39pm
Msg #83194

Has anyone had trouble getting paid by Signing Star in Colorado? I am still waiting for payment from two August jobs. I have discussed the issue with them three times, each time being promised payment. The last time they claimed a former employee had lost or misplaced the invoices. I did get payment for two more recent jobs from them. Help!!! I hate to think of not getting the $230 they owe. I know we have little recourse other than telling about them on chatlines like this.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 12/17/05 9:43pm
Msg #83197

Look under search button, enter signing star. Quite a few comments.

Reply by anonymous on 12/18/05 1:48pm
Msg #83253

This indeed is so sad......when signing services do this.

Reply by Ted_MI on 12/19/05 7:22pm
Msg #83489

Hi Peterole,

Yes, me too. I did a signing for them the end of October. Did talk to someone yesterday and was asked to refax what I had faxed shortly after the signing. Got the impression that they have had some back office problems. Reading your post again, it seems I received a story similar to yours. So we shall see what happens.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.