Notary Rotary
SOX-LOL!! U have to hear this...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Dee_Fla on 12/15/05 7:20am
Msg #82677

Last night...at 10 pm...I got this call from them...well she was talking so fast I missed who was calling; but after I said I would do it she told me they would only pay for $65 for the edocs and signing. I had to laugh and I did in her "face" I asked her if she was joking...if she was serious and when she replied "yes" I laughed again. I told her my fee and she said she would look for someone else...I told her.."good luck"...

Do you know how much of an insult that is when a SS offers you such a low pay like that??!!

Well this morning I decided to call that number back to see who it was that actually called me (for some reason I thought she said sob or slb) and it was SOX! I hung up and just laughed more...I could not beleive they would stoop that low to first call so late at night and #2 to insult me with a low pay. (by the way SLB-Sherry, I didnt think it was you all cuz i had just done a signing for you for a higher pay but it was just the way she said it so fast).

She sounded so desperate on the phone, but i just didnt care at the moment since I found it to be an insult to only offer $65.

Lawrence-OK....your right...alot of these SS companies will go out of business (unfortunately to many who may not deserve it)...those who will survive will be because they ethically treat their notaries with dignity and respect. Those who don't...will just have to "live & learn" and find a new career!

d

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.