Notary Rotary
Shame on me
Notary Discussion History

Shame on me
Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 12/3/05 10:29am
Msg #80120

Shame on me

I took a signing for nations direct back in october and have yet to be paid. The ONLY reason i accepted the job was that it was in my neighborhood and they met my fee of $150.00. I'm now kicking myself in the butt. I called the 800 number and a recording says "we have had an unexpected delay in processing october payments" Well, Ive left many messages and no one has returned my call. I knew their background, so shame on me. anyone else not get paid for yet?

Reply by BP/WV on 12/3/05 10:33am
Msg #80122

Whats that old saying?

Screw me once, Shame on me
Screw me twice, I deserve it.

I think Ive been screwed by rels title....keep hearing 'its in the mail'..well, i'll tell ya, mail comes faster from Iraq than it does from rels title.

Reply by Roger_OH on 12/3/05 11:03am
Msg #80131

Don't panic...

Nations may be a low payer, but they DO pay. I only do occasional things for them anymore when they meet my fee, but they have always paid as agreed. If they have a slight glitch this time, I'll wait it out.

Reply by Lee/AR on 12/4/05 9:31am
Msg #80199

Re: Don't panic...Agree with Roger

Did 1 in early August...Got check 10/1... made no calls to get it. Was about 52 days.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/3/05 12:47pm
Msg #80141

Add my name and and friend of mine to that list. We haven't been paid yet either. I left one msg and she hasn't been able to get thru she said she has been getting a busy signal. This may be a sign of a company in trouble. I also took a signing in Nov. I hope they have their stuff together by then.

Reply by christiSocal on 12/3/05 2:24pm
Msg #80148

I did one for them in oct. They actually paid ok, not great but not 40$ either. They were late, but I got my check yesterday.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.