Notary Rotary
Signing Service and low fees
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by celeste/ca on 12/15/05 6:15pm
Msg #82908

Continuing on to what Brenda said about low fees. I had a very reputable signing service call me at 4:00p.m. for a 6:00p.m. signing 19 miles away. Mind you this is rush hour on one of the busiest freeways. Anyways, I told her I could do it, gave her my price, and she balked as if I was asking for the moon. I told her this would be a minimum of three hours of my time and what you are offering is not duable. She then proceeds to tell me that my price is much more than anyone elses in my area, and that I would have trouble getting my price. Mind you, the price I quoted was very reasonable, she was just trying to get me to lower my price to take the job. My whole point, what my husband has stressed to me many times, don't give your time away for free!! We are hear to make a profit, not loss. Do not let these signing services bully anyone into taking these low fees just because they say someone else will take it.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 12/15/05 7:55pm
Msg #82931

Celeste,

I just posted a responce to Brenda's post made earlier. I stand firm on my fees and I'm still paying the bills. So much for low-ball companies. I just keep turning them down, God who can afford to work for them. I refuse to take part in their "Notary Auction." This is a profession, not a cattle call.

Teddog

Reply by Cari_MO on 12/15/05 9:30pm
Msg #82946

I stand firm also. And I am still paying the bills too Ted.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.