Notary Rotary
Signing Star and a Christmas Miracle?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by trose_OR on 12/24/05 7:50pm
Msg #84563

Accepted a signing November 17 from Signing Star. I foolishly hadn't read all the negative threads about them before I completed the signing. Just got back from my mailbox and lo and behold.....a check from Signing Star! Just thought I'd share my Christmas Miracle! Merry Christmas everyone!

Reply by Dee_Fla on 12/25/05 10:37am
Msg #84574

now if all the SS had paid us on time!!! <wink> ...lol

happy holidays!

Reply by Ted_MI on 12/25/05 6:21pm
Msg #84578

Re: Localized Christmas miracle, for sure ....

hi,

I handled a signing for them I believe it was the end of October. No little checky-wecky, no little Christmas goodie, in my mailbox on the 24th. Unfortunately, but aah the 26th is another delivery day and heh it's still close to Christmas.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/25/05 6:54pm
Msg #84579

Re: Localized Christmas miracle, for sure ....

Sorry Ted, but there will no mail (or UPS or FedEx) delivery on the 26th [of December], due to the observance of Christmas Day. You'll just have to wait until Tuesday, the 27th to check to see if a miracle has actually occurred.

Reply by Ted_MI on 12/27/05 7:18pm
Msg #84716

Re: Got confused.....

Hi PAW,

Thanks for setting me straight. No pleasant surprise from them today unfortunately. But I did receive a substantial check for a signing I did just several weeks ago, so that was nice !!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.