Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Still waiting for check from NOTARIZE THIS!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 12/2/05 2:00pm
Msg #79934

I have talked to them 2 or 3 times,and they will check on their records or they will contact
escrow. So if they dont get paid, I dont get paid? I think is time for small claims action.

PD: Im talking Wildomar, CA ok? not San Diego.

Reply by gabby02 on 12/2/05 4:31pm
Msg #79993

My one and only signing with them has not past the 30 day mark yet, but I have a sinking feeling I will be in the same boat as you. Let us know if you get any results.

Reply by Calnotary on 12/2/05 6:49pm
Msg #80021

They are terrible on collecting from escrow,title,lender etc. And since they didnt do any
leg work, they just forward the docs and I did all the work, they dont care if they dont get
paid. But I m going to give them a few more days or I wil start small court case. I live near by them.

Reply by Suzanne Mc Alpine on 12/4/05 7:11pm
Msg #80272

I worked for Notarize This and was paid in 45 days. I called and asked about payment for my services and they sent it within 4 days.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.