Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Sunday hi and OT: didn't want to leave anyone out!...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 12/11/05 3:59pm
Msg #81865

Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged...

1. Schizophrenia --- Do You Hear What I Hear?

2. Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Queens Disoriented Are

3. Amnesia --- I Don't Know if I'll be Home for Christmas

4. Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me

5. Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets
and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and ...

6. Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me

7. Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open
Fire

8 . Full Personality Disorder-- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell You Why

9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder ---Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle
Bells, Jingle Bells .

10. Agoraphobia --- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn't
Leave My House

11. Senile Dementia --- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My
House in My Slippers and Robe

12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder --- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So Burned Down the House

13. Social Anxiety Disorder --- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
while I Sit Here and Hyperventilate.

Reply by Charles_Ca on 12/11/05 5:27pm
Msg #81869

Oh my, I know these people! ROTFLMAO NM

Reply by Fran/WA on 12/11/05 5:49pm
Msg #81870

Re: Oh my, I know these people! ROTFLMAO NM

Funny, I know a few people like that too. Thanks for sharing, needed a good laugh!

Reply by Marie_MD on 12/11/05 11:11pm
Msg #81882

Re: Oh my, I know these people! ROTFLMAO NM

Thanks this is what Christmas is all about " Laughing All The Way HOH HOh HOH"

Reply by AnnaCA on 12/11/05 11:25pm
Msg #81883

This could be my family tree.

-AnnaCA

Reply by Shelley Weinman on 12/12/05 9:00am
Msg #81901

Hahahaha!!!This notary wipes her eyes and smiles as she goes about her day.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/12/05 9:27am
Msg #81904

OT - The More, The Merrier!

14. Catatonia --- Silent Night
15. Psychosis --- All I Want for Christmas is My Two Frontal Lobes
16. Denial --- The First No Way
17. Drug Abuse --- I'm Dreaming of a White and Green and Blue and Yellow and Pink and Orange and Red Christmas

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/12/05 10:33am
Msg #81918

Re: OT - The More, The Merrier!

good ones!

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 12/12/05 11:35am
Msg #81934

I also know a few of these. lolol

Reply by Anonymous on 12/12/05 8:23pm
Msg #82036

It is humorous but I doubt if the ones who suffer these illnesses or their families can find humor in these sayings. We are speaking from our seats of comfortability and hopefully SANITY. Everyone is not so fortunate. It has to be a very interesting soul to make up and share jokes about such a serious illness.

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/12/05 8:43pm
Msg #82042

oh Yey! I'm glad there's someone to come along and point out that these illnesses do exist. Like we don't know that? I guess there should be no sense of humor in anything. If you have a family member that suffers from any psychological illness, I'm sorry, but the joke was intended as a funny because we all know someone that should be diagnosed. Are you the same person that puts a damper on a good office prank or politcally corrects everything you read? Sad that you have been self appointed to be the goody two shoes police.

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/12/05 9:09pm
Msg #82047

Ah ha! a case of Anonymous Personality Disorder

Textbook case: Quoted from the DSM -

Pretends to have humor - hasn't a clue about what is humorous.

Pretends to be empathetic - learned it watching All My Children. It's as genuine Erica's confession that she's a virgin.

Pretends to speak from seat of sanity - hasn't a clue about being sane - mimics what came from watching Days of Our Lives - Vicki / Nicki personalities back in the 70's.

Pretends to care about the mentally ill - is actually drawing attn to its pathetic self through comparing itself to normal average people. Anon is much better than everyone else. Your basic workplace snitch. Doesn't realize the depth of the emotional and mental problems that cause an adult to enjoy being judgmental and pious under the anonymous handle. (Talk about a dark and unkind outlook toward peers. ) Very superior...very much out of control of its own life...tries to condemn and shame others in order to have a feeling of power.

===========
Save it Anon and the rest who wouuld say I am being mean.

If a person needs a question answered, and if they feel embarrassed, that is what anon is used for in a positive manner. This is psycho to criticize people, judge and put down others while wearing the anon cloak.

I have zero respect for a mysterious critic who operates under the anon handle and I view the spooky behavior of the critical anons very seriously. It's just weird.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/13/05 2:01pm
Msg #82235

Re: Ah ha! a case of Anonymous Personality Disorder

NOT TRYING TO BE CRITICAL AND I DONT DAMPEN OFFICE PARTIES. I JUST HAVE NO TOLERANCE FOR "HUMOR" WHICH TARGETS RACES, DISABILITY AND THE LIKE. IF YOU DO THEN THAT IS YOU. IT IS INTERESTING TO FIND SO MANY PEOPLE WHO AGREE WITH THIS ON THIS SITE. NOT JUDGING. JUST FIND IT INTERESTING. I AM SURE THAT SOMEBODY WILL RESPOND TO THIS. FINE. JUST LOOK AT YOUR OWN HEART AND SEE WHERE THESE JOKES ARE COMING FROM. THE HEART DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS AND DESPERATELY WICKED. WHO CAN KNOW IT. SOMEONE WILL RECOGNIZE THIS AS A SCRIPTURE AND COME BACK WITH ME WRITING FROM THE POINT OF A RELIGIOUS FANATIC. SAVE IT. I AM NOT. I JUST KNOW AND APPLY RIGHT FROM WRONG. IF YOU SEE THAT IT IS RIGHT TO MAKE JOKES AND SPREAD THEM IN THIS MANNER, THEN SO BE IT. ALRIGHT PENS START WRITING........

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/13/05 2:10pm
Msg #82240

Re: Take your caps lock off and quit shouting. nm

Reply by Anonymous on 12/13/05 2:20pm
Msg #82246

Re: Take your caps lock off and quit shouting. nm

Writing in caps is no louder and is no harder on the eyes that writing in small letter. It's just computer lingo.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/13/05 2:23pm
Msg #82248

Re: I beg to differ with you

Computer lingo has nothing to do with it. Go back and read ANONs several-line paragraph typed entirely in capital letters, and you will see that it is much more difficult to read than a lower case post.

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/13/05 3:26pm
Msg #82255

Re: I beg to differ with you

So do I.
computer lingo? No, the pc audience views that as shouting and no one likes to read all caps except maybe you.

You must really have a lot of time on your hands. The joke was funny because of the carols. Get over it already and go preach elsewhere.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/13/05 2:19pm
Msg #82244

I'm the Anonymous who contributed Carols 14-17.

I, several members of my family, and many people I know (closely and otherwise) can lay claim to one or more of the 17 afflictions satirized by the carols.

I think they're funny. I don't think having any of those particular afflictions is funny, I think the carols are funny. So did the afflicted others I emailed the list to and who replied with carols 14-17. So let the afflicted determine if their satirizations are funny or not.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.