Notary Rotary
TO: BRENDA & OTHERS: CLICK MY LINK
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Jerald Crimson on 12/4/05 10:01pm
Msg #80299

I can’t believe that I have to go this extra mile to prove that I am Jerald Crimson and not KH…… Brenda…. I think you would have grown up a little since the last time when you tried to say that a James Humphries, the creator of www.notaryfind.com, was KH. You disrespectfully slandered Mr. James Humphries when you were proven wrong by PAW.

My main job is working with the handicapped and mentally ill. Chatting with you today made me feel like I never left work. You should be ashamed of yourself!

In case if you’re curious, the picture also contains my wife Sue, and our son Tyler. Now before you begin another ‘bash’…. I would like to point out that I DID change my email to my wife’s email account. I figured that your childish behavior was influenced by my personal email account. Therefore…. It is changed!

You will also notice that no number is provided. I do not want the general public calling my home. The companies for whom I work with know how to contact me. I’d rather do things over the internet, such as receiving E-Docs, etc.

If further verification is needed, and you believe you need the deed to my home to prove that I reside at the given address, please let me know. I am also willing to offer DNA and blood samples!

Brenda…. You’re into yourself way to much! Consider correcting your own flaws before you critique those of another! You are not the board police and should conduct yourself in a way fit to the public!

Thank you and good night!!!!!

Reply by BrendaTx on 12/4/05 11:08pm
Msg #80307

Okay, that fixes it all, Jerald - thank you!

NOT. Breathe Korey.

You still need to cut back on the exclamation points before you hyperventilate.

C'mon ...
I think I'll just steal a picture of some poor schmuck, a wife and three kids from the internet and say it's me and my new husband.

Korey, if you can produce a person's deed to their home, and such a person exists with this name, that person needs to be alerted IMMEDIATELY that he is in this situation with you masquerading as him. I am starting to thing you are so far out this time that you are not sure who you are.

====================
>>>>My main job is working with the handicapped and mentally ill. Chatting with you today made me feel like I never left work. You should be ashamed of yourself<<<<

Korey, a person who actually did work with this type of client would not make this remark. Enough said.

====================

>>>I do not want the general public calling my home. The companies for whom I work with know how to contact me.<<<

Then, I guess I wonder why you would install a profile at all? Just for the record, you only posted the picture this evening out of desperation. Why do you think you can do this big drama and no one will notice?

>>>I’d rather do things over the internet, such as receiving E-Docs, etc.<<<

Okay, that's funny. That's how I like to receive edocs also...the internet is grrreat for that,

============

Would a real Mass Notary (Not Korey, Crimson or McNulty) email me?

============
BTW Korey, you might have made me doubt myself just a tiny bit with that picture (good try) if you had not gotten all worked up about your IP being the same as Crimson's and posted it in the feedback column. My grandma always said that the guilty dog barks first. There is no way you can know that he has your IP address unless you know him...or even what service (Verizon) that he uses...Lies will tangle you up, Korey. the more you say, the more you are discrediting yourself. Keep it coming.

Thank you.
============
No, Korey - >You disrespectfully slandered Mr. James Humphries when you were proven wrong by PAW. <---

Korey, first let me give you a hint. If you were Crimson, you would never have gotten so indignant and ANGRY over a middle-aged woman mistaking you for someone else. You would have just gotten it cleared up. But, you cannot clear it up because you are Korey - not Crimson.

Your emotions give you away every time. If you ever learn to get that rage under control when you are shown to be a fake and a liar, you wil be dangerous.

Paul and I had differing opinions on what you said and provided us.

And, as I told you then, Paul and I have been known to disagree and I was not concerned or surprised that such happened that day.

But, I can see why you would pull him into it again since you think yo pulled it off to make us disagree, and you did for awhile, but ...you were not in on a later discussion. Come to find out, my little anti-friend, you sent us two different things. We compared notes and things did not match. Paul thought at the time what you sent him was real...however, he's not as jaded as I am about Amping ADHD Peter Pan Boys...I never have seen you produce anything real yet.

Like I said, then, Korey, if I am wrong about my conclusion, I will only be sorry that I was wrong. I am not sorry that I was / am vigilant against your nutty attacks on this board.

Keep the bullshifting lies rolling in. I will go to Wal-Mart for a pair of waders.

Reply by Brenda Stone on 12/4/05 11:19pm
Msg #80309

Re: Okay, that fixes it all, Jerald - thank you!-CORRECTION

As Korey pointed out, previously I did incorrectly state IP when it was ISP.

Still, Korey, my premise is the same....no real man with a real wife and son would skitter around like you have trying to explain the IP/ISP thing before it was even an issue.

You are like a cat trying to cover up after himself. You know you are so busted and you start saying that you might have the same ISP as Korey by chance...maybe.

If you were a real man like the picture, with a family, you would have never given it a second thought except that you ARE Korey and you also know that KOREY updated his profile recently and Harry can see Korey's IP and Crimson's IP in his logs.

Yep.

EARLIER, I WROTE:
BTW Korey, you might have made me doubt myself just a tiny bit with that picture (good try) if you had not gotten all worked up about your IP being the same as Crimson's and posted it in the feedback column. My grandma always said that the guilty dog barks first. There is no way you can know that he has your IP address unless you know him...or even what service (Verizon) that he uses...Lies will tangle you up, Korey. the more you say, the more you are discrediting yourself. Keep it coming.

Thank you.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 12/4/05 11:14pm
Msg #80308

This is from the "Others" as your post indicated.

First, I have no experience with this "Korey Humphries". He was before my time, and from what I can tell, I'm glad of it.

However, here's my impression of you: You started a thread today that was intended deliberately to inflame some of the veterans of this board, namely Brenda. That is abundantly clear. You got the responses you desired and you're continuing it. Without the benefit of any history on this board (your first post was on Nov. 5, from a simple search) you seem to know what and who's buttons to push to get a reaction. That tells me you are no stranger here, nor a stranger to the bad blood with this Humphries individual. Guilty by Association, from an observer with no axe to grind. Frankly, you and Brenda have exchanged words before so whats the deal with the innocent bit about your ISP or your IP.... or for your Id for that matter???? You know this KH character well, and that seems not only strange to me, but that you take up his cause - a person that was booted off this board? What the heck is that about? Posting some nonsense article with about 25 words, then alluding to another one that you conveniently can locate?

It seems very clear to me that you came here to start trouble. You started these crappy threads, intent on reviving a dead horse or some other agenda, and now you're continuing it for whatever wierdo reason you have. You were amazingly insulting with personal attacks on Brenda, one of the most contributing members of this notary community. Her character is pretty sterling - yours is non-existent. You don't exist - you have nothing, no reputation, nothing to offer, nothing....but trouble. The word Loser comes to mind, especially the personal comments about Brenda. I could suggest you contract some of the same services you thought Brenda could avail herself of for....nah. You're not worth it.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/5/05 8:04am
Msg #80318

Please leave me out of this. I have no use for you, who ever you are or who ever you pretend to be.

As a parting note: I did look at your profile. Just like Korey, you apparently don't own a dictionary. And, the last time I looked, there was no house at 12 Main St., Lunenburg.

Reply by Charm_AL on 12/5/05 8:08am
Msg #80319

Jerald/Korey....Do I have to come over there and give you another spanking?
Quit picking on your little sisters!

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 12/5/05 9:24am
Msg #80323

Since you say you work with the mentally challenged, you should be very familiar with the multiple personality disorder. Is that what you are in there for?
You will never win this one so you might as well just GO AWAY and crawl back into the hole you came out of.

Reply by Brian Noles on 12/5/05 11:57am
Msg #80356

Nice so according to satellite maps you either live in a parking lot or in the crotch of a tree. There is no Jared Crimson that resides at 12 main street because there is NO HOUSE THERE......might want to research a little better before setting up a fake profile.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 12/5/05 12:43pm
Msg #80368

Bet it's the crotch of the tree....don't apes live in trees?

Reply by BP/WV on 12/5/05 1:16pm
Msg #80373

{I’d rather do things over the internet, such as receiving E-Docs, etc.}

WTF???

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 12/5/05 1:20pm
Msg #80378

Well, I guess Jerald gets his edocs by fax or overnight fedex. He's different from the rest of us I guess! LOL

Reply by BP/WV on 12/5/05 1:34pm
Msg #80381

Well there is no fax # listed and I guess FEDEX/UPS delivers his docs to a tree.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 12/5/05 1:55pm
Msg #80390

BP/WV

The visual on this has me ROFLMAO!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 12/5/05 1:58pm
Msg #80391

Re: BP/WV - Winnie the Pooh....

and the Thousand Acre Forest??? A nice place to live, didn't know there were notaries there.

Reply by Brian Noles on 12/5/05 3:36pm
Msg #80424

Oh Thanks alot BP now the forest is going to be flooded with new notaries

Reply by Brian Noles on 12/5/05 3:40pm
Msg #80425

I mean titlegal

Reply by Anonymous on 12/5/05 2:03pm
Msg #80394

I feel sorry for the poor damn family in the picture. YIKES

I would be pissed if someone just put my pic anywhere on the internet without permission and with false info. He can't get over that he was outed using another name for the notary find site. Did he think he was going to get rich from it.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/5/05 3:46pm
Msg #80427

>>> In case if you’re curious, the picture also contains my wife Sue, and our son Tyler. Now before you begin another ‘bash’…. I would like to point out that I DID change my email to my wife’s email account. I figured that your childish behavior was influenced by my personal email account. Therefore…. It is changed! <<<

Is Sue (with an email address of [e-mail address]) any relation to sockpupet Trina Cartet?

Reply by Jerald Crimson on 12/5/05 4:39pm
Msg #80437

Actually yes! Triny is my wifes sister.

How do you know her? I went to your website and mentioned your name to her. It doesn't ring a bell. We all have been in Florida, but I'm not sure if Triny stayed long enough to be remembered.

Reply by Anonymous on 12/6/05 9:45am
Msg #80563

Bizarro

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.