Notary Rotary
T-Dog--Where are you this morning?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Bonnie_CO on 12/5/05 11:05am
Msg #80340

It's cold, the wind is blowing and I came on looking for a little of the warm fuzzy sunshine you are always able to spread!

Reply by MB_AZ on 12/5/05 11:13am
Msg #80342

Must be still sleeping. He didn't sign on to say "good morning" until noon yesterday!

Reply by Teddog_CO on 12/5/05 11:39am
Msg #80349

MB_AZ- Noon

Hi MB,

Had to do the church thing AM then have a little chow at the local hang-out. Some people like to treat themselves well! lol

Have a GREAT week kiddo!

Teddog

Reply by NM_CO on 12/5/05 11:14am
Msg #80343

He definitely knows how to spread the sunshine! Yes, it's FREEZING up here too. Guess we have it better than the east coasters today.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 12/5/05 11:18am
Msg #80344

Good Morn'in ! Bonnie and You All! Burrrr!

Had to run to UPS this morning. Sorry didn't have time to say "Good Morn'in" Yikes freeze or blow away take your choice. People are slipping and a sliding all over the place.

Trying to move up some late appointments the roads are really bad here. How is the driving in your neck of the woods Bonnie? If you are coming north be very carefull it's very slick.

Have a GREAT week and stay warm. (I'll be on time tomorrow Bonnie, God willing)

Best to you.

Teddog

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 12/5/05 11:33am
Msg #80347

Re: Good Morn'in ! Bonnie and You All! Burrrr!

GOOD MORNING! Good to see you on the board!
Be careful heading out today!
Got some snow here over the weekend, but the roads are clear and dry here for the most part! Now if we could just get rid of this dang wind! We have a "heatwave" going on here! Up to 30.7 degrees now!
Not heading your way until Saturday! Have to go up to DIA to pick up my sister that's flying in from Phoenix. So I'm hoping the weather cooperates! Thought we'd stop at the outlet stores in Castle Rock on the way home. Can't wait! My FAVORITE sport! Shopping! LOL!
Have a good one and be careful out there!

Reply by Teddog_CO on 12/5/05 11:20am
Msg #80345

Never Fear the TED is Here ! LOL nm

Reply by CaliNotary on 12/5/05 11:42am
Msg #80351

Bah, humbug!

Reply by Teddog_CO on 12/5/05 11:44am
Msg #80352

Cali! Rise and Shine, It's Signing Time!! lol nm

Reply by Charles_Ca on 12/5/05 12:07pm
Msg #80359

Good morning TD

I can't see grumping at someone who is always so cheery, must be a personal thing. Anyway keep the shiney side up. Be careful out there. I have friends in the Four Corners area and used to come out from New England to go skiing in Colorado, especially at Purgatory. I was there for the opening day of the Telluride ski area. I always thought that you guys had the right idea in putting ash on the roads. Yes, it does get the cars dirty but in new England they use salt and that rots the cars out in quick time. I'll bet it's sunny and if you can get out of the wind its probably even pleasant.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 12/5/05 12:40pm
Msg #80366

Re: Good morning TD-Charles

I LOVE going to Telluride! Yes it is windy today, YUCK, but it's nice on the calm side of buildings!
Cars don't last long in the east with all that salt! I, too prefer the sand and ash they put down here.
Have a great week!

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 12/5/05 12:42pm
Msg #80367

Re: Bah, humbug!--Cali--

You let the cat out of the bag with that one! Now everybody knows the true identity of Scrooge! It was SUPPOSED to stay a SECRET!! (LOL)
Have a good week Scrooge--oops-- I mean Cali!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.