Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Thank you every one in my area that is too busy tonight....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by AmandaCA on 12/23/05 6:26pm
Msg #84435

Just got a sweet easy signing for 175.00!! Good thing too because lately things have been dead! Almost bought tickets for Mama Mia tonight, glad I didn't have them because then I would have had to turn down the signing. TC balked at first about the fee, then called back 15 mins later saying they couldn't find anyone else! Guess those newbies did not want to go out on this busy Friday night.

Reply by REE_NJ on 12/23/05 11:11pm
Msg #84454

That is good!
It was busy here in New Jersey. I was already booked all day. I received three calls in the late afternoon for signings (not my regular clients) - I had informed each caller I would be available anytime after 8:30PM but they did not want to meet my fee. They stated they would call me back if they could get it approved. I am sure they got another SA in the area who took their low fee to cover a last minute E-doc closing.

Reply by AmandaCA on 12/24/05 12:09am
Msg #84462

Bummer. It is basically a holiday weekend. C'mon, meet the fee! That is the way I looked at it.

Lately I have been having nightmare signings....have no idea why. Tonight when I looked at the edocs I realized this signing was Ameriquest, which shocked me, I had no idea this TC even did Ameriquest. I was worried, I've done Ameriquest before and swore I would never do them again. I had phone numbers and contacts in place for "at the table" questions. But it was smooth and easy. I was very thankful.
Best wishes to you for a great year ahead, lots of signings!

Reply by KBLedgard_CA on 12/24/05 1:02am
Msg #84468

Amanda, What part of CA are you in? I'm down here in San Diego.

Reply by Jersey_Boy on 12/24/05 1:10am
Msg #84471

I work as an SA part-time in the evenings and weekends. Tonight I had five signings.... which is completely unheard of for me. Each company met my fee with no questions. Eyeaha!

It's now 2am and I just finished packing, faxing, emailing, invoicing, blah, blah, and blah.

I'm worn out and now I have a very special appointment with my pillow...
maybe i'll dream that i will get a GPS for Christmas...

Reply by Jenny_CA on 12/24/05 2:10am
Msg #84484

Good for you! I am still reviewing docs. Good luck with that GPS.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.