Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
The first time I see my name on the HUD.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to December, 2005 Index

Posted by Jenny_CA on 12/1/05 12:57pm
Msg #79606

I have to be honest, it made me a smile.

Reply by Dee_Fla on 12/1/05 12:59pm
Msg #79609

lol...why is your name on the HUD? for Notary services or cuz you are re-financing your house?

I never see anything like that down here in Florida. They must now have it included in other charges.

Reply by Mike_NJ on 12/1/05 1:19pm
Msg #79617

That's good, you should have payment a week after the loan funds. Now if the loan does not fund you get zip.

Reply by Jenny_CA on 12/1/05 1:41pm
Msg #79622

Okay.....so there is a down side to seeing my name on the HUD, and I was so happy. :-)

My name is on the HUD under Notary. It's from a title company.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 12/1/05 1:53pm
Msg #79626

I have a few title companies that put my name (actually my business name) on the HUD. Some put it on the "Notary" line, one subjects the line as "Signing Services" and one even put "Remote Closing Agent". I prefer having may name/business on the HUD because then I am paid out of settlement disbursement like everyone else. If the loan does not disburse, obviously I would not be paid during settlement, but that doesn't mean I would not be paid. I have never (except once) not been paid for a signing by a title company, even if it did not disburse.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.